THREE

[AN= hey guys and gals!! I'm here to update !! yey! 

please note these persons namely :Yuki_Hoshikira and  CherylMander , in whish I want to thanks, for the votes and for the comment from the first... once again I really appreciate what you did! .. Please continue to grace my work with your much love reads moments......  now to the story!]

|Recap:|

 If I have the sword hidden in the wood then, my sister has the rod while Zero has the gun.

 The advantage of our weapons is that, they all had the upper hand when facing vampires.

 They were all anti-vampire weapons.

 One hit and you'll find an either hurt vampire or a dead one.

 THREE

Suddenly, a cold shiver went up my spine followed by a leaf crunching step not far from my position. I grip my sword as tight as possible as I calm my breathing.  A moment later I let out a relieved sigh as I immediately recognized the tall image of Kaname senpai.

"I apologize Yuri, I didn't intend to startle you,"

Kaname senpai said with concern laced with a bit of amusement. I just shook my head at his new found entertainment.

"ah.. Kaname senpai"

A sigh escape me.

"It's alright, just.. hopefully don't do it.. again"

I added the last part because ,  this is not the first time he manage to startle me.  Apparently, it is his habbit  to do such a thing (to me at the very least because Yuki has her own issues regarding of being startled... probably because of those nightmares we shared ) that I rather found... endearing (as absurd as that sounded), not that he will know, or anyone for that matter.  

   "What are you doing out here Kaname senpai?"

I can't help but ponder out loud. I mean, it was already time for their class to start and he's here. If Zero somehow find out that the bane of his existence is out here wandering about, let's just say, his beloved gun will find itself face to face with this sinfully beautiful creature in front of me.

"Why? Am I not allowed to see you?"

.

.

.

.

cue the blush. 

Oh how glad I am right now that it's dark and all. My flustered face will remain hidden from a very much unwanted attention.

" Kaname senpai..  "

I can't help but feel like scolding him. My goodness, of all the things that he'll use to cover the reason why he's here, he used that... why? I thought, exasperated.

 In that moment, he chuckled, ever so softly making me smile.

 Now, I am reminded once again why I want the things I wanted. The reason why I can waste a few more embarrassing moments, a few more blushes and flustered faces... It is because I wanted to see him like this. To make him laugh, even for just a second. 

   "seriously, Kaname senpai"

I muttered just as softly as he laugh. He regain his cool composure not moment long and gave me his serene expression.

"I came here to tell you something... "

The breeze suddenly went cold and wild.

 My hair flipping itself in the background.

 Then it stopped. And so was my breathing...

 Yuki!

 I can feel her feeling scared, feeling confused and .

.
'red is dangerous..'
.
.
"Kaname.. senpai...  " !

I uttered in distress.  

   He covers the distance between us so quick that I might thought imposible but I knew better. It's one of the many out of this world abilities that a  vampire possess,  not to mention a pureblood vampire nonetheless.

He must have known what was going on because we suddenly arrive in the deepest part of the forest covered by eerie-looking trees surrounding the school. I slip away from Kaname senpai's embrace and showed myself to the crowd not far from where we were located.
Zero have his gun pointed to Hanabusa kun while Yuki's hand .. its bleeding!

"Yuki? oh gosh, are you okay?"

I landed to her side. Out of the corner of my vision, two unconscious body sprawled on the ground. Two female day class students, and from the looks of it all I somehow manage to theorize what might have happened. It's just that, I can't imagine Aido san doing this, he admire Kaname senpai, for goodness sake! And doing this to Yuki and with the high probability includes those naive unconscious day class students. 

And Akatsuki senpai......

 Kaname senpai, Zero and the rest were talking so I leave them be. I have much more important to worry about.

"I-I'm fine Yuri.. "

Yuki responds, I sighed from her.. I don't know.. her being stubborn? Her lie? Her attempting to not make me worry more than I already am...?  or all of those perhaps? She's not fine at all. But I leave it at that.

"can you stand?"

I slowly stated which earn me a nod. I guide her up.. slowly but firmly. When she can somehow stand without  my assistance, I reluctantly took a step away from her. We both face the rest and we found Kaname senpai doing the same.   He ask Yuki the same question I asked her in which she stuttered the same answer she gave me. It's twice this day that this happened. I nod at Kaname senpai as all three of them (I just noticed Akatsuki senpai mulling in the background) leave for their classrooms.

Zero, now finished scolding Yuki's actions earlier, faced me.

"I didn't do anything wrong"

I defended myself in advance with my hands up in a surrender position. Because from the looks of his, he is angry.

"You.. "

"me.. ?"

I ask dumbly. Well Im not sure who's 'you' he was talking about

"nevermind"

He stated exasperated then looks at me again then to Yuki and he walk out.
.
.
.
I stand corrected. He did not walk out, instead he took the unconscious bodies of two female day class students I noticed earlier, placed on his definitely strong shoulders and said in his usually passive voice.

"to the headmaster"

He started heading to fathers office and we followed.

I wonder ...  

I mused much much later.

What could have possibly be the reason that Kaname senpai wished to discuss with me...