FOUR

[AN: HAHA TWO UPDATES---or maybe soon to be three-- IN A DAY?? HA! TAKE THAT!

 *AHEM* 

*ahem*

I have an urgent question that needed to be answered; do you know the name of Yuki's female bestfriend? and what color her hair and eyes were? Pretty please... answer me **? 

If you do, I will dedicate the future chapter to you~! thank you! now on to the story!! ]

|FOUR|

" Yuri...~ Yuki~.. my very~ very cute ~ daughters ! "

The Headmaster of Cross Academy by the name of  Kurosu Kaien Rijicho [ Kaien Cross] turned out to be  a trying-hard-to-be-the-best-father-kind-of-person.....

 or maybe he wished to be a living loon too...

 well, either way he is still my step father but I call him Father and said Father is currently embracing us because he said earlier and I quote

"Father misses you all adorable children of mine! Now~.. Come here and give your beloved Father a warm hug..~ "

that, and you'll get the vision of having him, me, and Yuki minus Zero in a tight hug. To be added with cheeks rubbing cheeks movement. 

To say I was amused is a lie.  

Oh deity of mercy! please do change my father into a decent and normal individual that does not attack his daughters with creepy greetings and uncomfortable physical affections, literally.

Zero- good grace, that he is-
helped me and Yuki in separating us with the currently out-of-this-world-minded 'father of ours' 

[though on Zero's case- which he had also stated like almost every meeting: 'the person who is not my father nor my blood related family (he inserts a relieved sigh and a silent thanks to whoever deity he remembers) but was considered by the documents: my guardian (intered the grim lined pursed lips stoic expression)'  ---- quite cold, don't you think so? But then again, if it's Zero... one word : normal]

" ..Thank you "

gripping his arm for support, I murmur my appreciation of what he just did. He nod at me with his usual but quite rare calm and passive look. Though earlier, when we were at the headmasters office giving our report from what had happened earlier and giving the two bodies of unconscious females to help aid their... 
.
.

unconsciousness. .  hmm that sounds right...

And to also have their new found memories of vampires, be wiped away never to remember. 

As I have stated before Zero was livid. And the reason, you ask? The usual: vampires and pureblood or in other very closed tight almost synonymous though not -  but you get the point-  terms: the Night Class Students.

As angry as he always is. Bless him, he calm down.

So after that event, we headed straight to our father's humble abode and have a decent meal- as hard as that was to accomplish, what with father's ' goofy-doofus ' moods took over his pacifistic body and mind-
it turned out to this.. well, after that hug gathering a while ago, that is.

All four of us were seated around the four-sided table, eating and having small talks with each other.

"so~ Takuma Ichijo's birthday is coming soon~"

Father stated casually then proceeds to eat that food he cooks that I forgot the name - please do forgive my forgetfulness-
that is something colored violet or was it purple? and slimy, quite thick and he ate it....  with  eyes as large as a mountain, but of course I'm exaggerating... But truthfully I felt weird.. hm... 

.. back to the topic, He is almost like that of a child given chocolates on holiday. He do really love that food. He always serve that without a miss after all. It is his favorite, to say the least.  

   And cue the brows meeting, frown showing courtesy of the silver haired, violet eyed, believably handsome young man named Zero.

Anyway, that aside. I watch my bespectacled, brownish-blonde haired doofy faced step-father. I am.. interested to the topic he just stated,  and something trivial such as his age .. and also if and only if, it has something to do with what had Kaname senpai met me for.

"Takuma san's birthday eh? How old is he going to be then?"

I pondered out loud. My curious red-brown orbs colliding with caramel rimmed glasses ones, that for some reason, glinted with a mischievous twinkle. I raised my eyebrow at what my Father had stored in my statement... I hope it's not as goofy as his personality right now. I hope.

" .. oh~? .. "

he drawled, making me wonder what was that he thought about.

"My cute cute Yuri~ "

he giggle. My father just giggled.

" ... have a crush with Takuma Ichijo~!!"

and he's teasing me. He- my father is teasing me with my non-existent love life.

If he wants to tease me about crushes and love, he should have at the very least considered my preferences ... 

sigh....