Your Here?

Maia's P.O.V

I stared in shock. Blinking to see if it was actually real. I stood then looked at them, curiosity filling my brain.
"Z-Zack?"
A familiar smile appeared on the boys face.
"Hiya Maia."
I smiled widely and threw my arms around his neck.
"Zack!!!"
He chuckled and hugged me tightly.
"How have you been, how's your parents, how's your new town, do you have a job? Wait, why are you here."
I pulled away from our little reunion hug and looked into his green orbs.
"I've just moved back from Paris."
My jaw dropped.
"YOU LIVED IN PARIS AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEND ME A POSTCARD?!"
He held up his hands.
"I'm your gift now!"
I laughed. His smile seemed to soften. Like a boy meeting his long lost puppy. I gasped.
"What?"
"Do the face"
I whispered.
"Oh come on Maia you can't remember the face!"
I crossed my arms.
"Well I do remember so do it!"
I stuck up my chin and watched his facial expressions,
"If you insist My Lady"
He smirked before doing the face I loved when I was 10.
"YAY!!!"
I laughed and hugged him tightly.
"I missed you."
He rested his chin on my head.
"I missed your shortness."
I growled.
"Seans taller than you shorty."
He rolled his eyes.
"Wait, who's Sean?"
"Skylar."
His eyes widened.
"I WAS HOPING SHE MOVED AWAY!! MOM WE'RE GOING BACK TO PARIS"
I giggled.
"Let's go greet the homies!"
I grabbed his hand and ran off to find people. I spotted my friends near Lily's locker and ran over with Zack.
"Guys, guys! Look who's back!!"
Everyone looked and smiled widely.
"Oh my god Zack!"
"Where did you live!"
"Do you have any food?"
"Did you have Harry Potter?"
I watched as my friends bombarded the "new" student with questions. Then I noticed someone was missing.
"Hey uh, wheres-"
"OH MY GOD YOU LIVED IN PARIS TELL ME ALL ABOUT IT. HOW WAS THE SCHOOL SYSTEM."
I shook my head and looked at Zack. "Hey so I'm gonna go home now."
"I'll walk you to your car"
I quickly blurted out before taking his arm and running to the parking lot.
"Woah, slow down there!"
I smiled.
"Sorry I'm just so excited!"
He smirked.
"Well,"
He dragged out the l.
"I could use a tour guide around the city but. I can't find anyone."
I raised my hand and waved it.
"Hmmm.... YOU. YOU SHALL BE MY TOUR GUIDE!"
I jumped up and down then bowed.
"I will not let you down my good sir."
He laughed along with me.
"I should show you the skating rink first!"
And for like the seventh time today I grabbed his arm. And ran. To the skating rink. James got his ice skates and walked over to the rink. I followed close behind, my skates in my hand.
"Looks like we're the only ones here."
He stated before sitting down and taking off his shoes. I started to put mine on. We both then went to the rink and stepped onto the cold ice. I stumbled around the ice. Meanwhile, Zack just glided across the ice like there was no problem.
"Havin' a bit of trouble there Princess?"
My cheeks dusted pink.
"Shut up."
He chuckled.

"Would you like some help?"
"No! I'm a grown woman!"
I tried moving a little foreward but ended up falling backwards.
"Meep!"
I braced for impact. But, it never came. Instead a strong arm wrapped around my waist seamed to be holding me up. My eyes were shut tightly. I opened them to see Zack. He was a few inches away from me.
"You may need help Princess."
I blushed a light shade of pink. Before nodding. He lifted me up, before taking his arm off my waist and taking my hand.
"Just pretend your floating. Move from left to right. And just try to keep your balance."
I nodded and tried it. Surprisingly, it worked. I was better than before. Though I kinda wish I fell again, just so I could be caught. No Maia! He just got back!

~Three Hours later~

We were laughing and smiling. Though, we didn't relize it was dark. I checked my phone, one new message. I got rid of it and looked at the time.
"Oh my god Zack it's 6pm"
"What seriously?"
I laughed and started gliding back to the exit with him.

We pulled off our skates and returned them.
"McDonalds?"
He looked at me as we walked out.
"McDonalds."
We smiled and walked to the nearest McDonalds. We walked into the McDonalds and I found a both while Zack ordered our food. I tried thinking about youtube, or my friends, or family. But he's all that came to my mind. His image was on repeat in my head. Then I heard a tray being set on the table.
"Your order ma'am."
I giggled.
"Did you just giggle."
I covered my mouth and shook my head.
"THAT WAS SO ADORABLE"
I blushed and took my burger. I ate it along with my fries. Though Zack seemed to be done before me.
"Are you ready to go home?"
I nodded and threw my trash away. Before waiting for Zack to walk out. When he walked out we started heading down to my house. Turns out, Zack only lived one house away. When we arrived he thanked me.
"No problem. It was my pleasure."
He bowed but when he stood up again he was only inches from my face again. I could feel his warm breath against my face. I blushed red as he started leaning in. Then he stopped.
"I'll see you tomorrow princess."
He smirked and winked before taking back off down the street to his house. I just stood there. Watching him walk away. Breathless I walked into my house and sat against the door. My mother was aparently out.

How am I gonna survive with him here now...