Till Death Do Us Part

I walk out the door and see Charlie and Ryan panicking, I run to them and try to clan them down.

"What is it? What happened!?" I yell.

"We were sitting in the car and all of a sudden this black mass creeped up towards the side of the car Tiler was on, and it busted out the window and dragged Tiler away! We tried to get her but the thing that took her was too strong for us!" Ryan cries.

"Which way did they go!?" I yell. Charlie points to the old weeping willow tree. I start to run that way but Charlie grabs my arm and pulls me close to him and whispers in my ear.

"Please, I can't lose you! You are the best thing that has ever happened in my life, please be careful!" Charlie says I smile and nod an start to walk again but he pulls me back once more.

"Taylor, I love you." Charlie whispers and kisses me. He slips something in my hand and closes it tightly.

"I love you too Charlie." I reply while smiling, I kiss him on the cheek and run as fast as I can towards the direction that thing took Tiler. I'm out of breath so I pause to try and catch my breath. I open up my hand and see what Charlie gave me, it's a necklace with his name on it. It's real gold too, I can tell.

"Oh my gosh." I say to myself. All of a sudden I get this horrible shot of pain in my head, I hear Tiler's voice but its not in any certain direction, it's in my head.

"Tiler?!" I say in my mind.

"Taylor help me this thing is going to kill me!" She yells but it fades in and out.

"Where are you!?."

"At the weeping willow tree hill there is a small cave at the bottom if the hill!" Tiler replies.

"Alright I'm coming!"

"Hurry!" She screams. And suddenly I can't hear her anymore. I panic and run so fast I can't even feel my legs. When I reach the end of the hill I start to run down it but I trip over my own feet and fall down the hill hitting my head harder and harder each time. When I reach the bottom I'm just moments away from passing out I'm so out of breath and I have a horrible concussion and if I fall asleep or pass out with a concussion like this I could easily slip into a coma. I see the cave entrance but its so blurry I stumble my way into it, I can see Tiler up ahead she is so pale and her lips look almost blue. I stamper my way towards her tripping over my feet with each step I take, I stand there in front of Tiler. She is unconscious she looks almost lifeless, I bend over and grab her wrist and feel it with my index and middle finger to check her pulse. I don't feel anything and I start to panic, I shake her and beat on her chest to see if it would wake her up.

"TILER WAKE UP! COME ON TILER JUST WAKE UP YOU'LL BE OKAY, I'LL TAKE YOU TO THE HOSPITAL AND THEY WILL MAKE YOU ALL BETTER I PROMISE!" I scream. I prop her up in my lap holding her close and crying my eyes out.

"PLEASE TILER! PLEASE WAKE UP I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT YOU, YOU ARE MY SISTER! MY OTHER HALF I NEED YOU HERE WITH ME! WAKE UP!!!" I scream with tears running down my face. I lay there holding Tiler's lifeless body in my arms laying my head on her chest crying. I feel lost and lonely I can't live with out her she is my best friend and I love her to death! This can't be happening right now, no this is just a dream it's not real I have to wake up!!! I scream as loud as I can and I still lay there with Tiler and just cry.