Trapped in Total Darkness

As we all stand huddled in a circle we hear whispering all around us. It's coming from every direction. Then all if a sudden it stops and every lightbulb in the house explodes, leaving us trapped in total darkness. Luckily I had some candlesticks on top of the fireplace mantel. So I lay on the ground and I start crawling to the fire place, with every movement I make I slide my hands in front of me so I can feel if I'm about to run into something. I make it to the fireplace and I slowly stand up trying to feel for the candlesticks and matches. When I find them I hold the candle stick in between my legs while I try and strike a match to light the candlestick. It takes me three times to actual create a spark to ignite the match. As soon as the match catches fire I look up and staring right back at me is a face. I scream and drop the match. Everyone in the room is yelling asking me what happened.

"I was lighting the match to try and light the candlestick and when the match caught fire I saw a face staring right at me! It was bloody and was missing and eye!" I scream while in tears from the horror.

"Don't move I'm coming to get you." Charlie replies, I can hear him coming towards me and I feel him grab my arm. He hugs me tight and takes the matches and strikes one making it if night in flames, he puts it to the wick of the candlestick and it gives us enough light to see Tiler and Ryan. We all hug each other tight and make sure everyone is alright. Tiler looks at Ryan with her eyes wide like she has seen a ghost. He rises her finger and points to the wall behind Ryan, we all start to feel the hairs on the back of our necks stand up and we slowly turn our heads toward the wall. I cover my mouth to keep myself from screaming , next to the wall is a little girl in a white nightgown. She is standing with her face towards the wall and she is rocking back and forth slamming her head into the wall each time. Tiler and I are in tears and Charlie starts to move towards the little girl, I try grabbing his arm to pull him back but he slips out and resumes towards the little girl.

"A-are you alright little girl?" He mumbles under his breath. As soon as he is close to the girl she stops rocking and stands completely still, the top of the wall starts to ooze a strange red substance. It looks like blood, the little girl slowly turns around and looks at Charlie. She give out a little chuckle and points to Tiler.

"You're gonna die." The little girl says to Tiler. Tiler grabs my hand tightly, whole room goes silent for a moment. Then all of a sudden the little girl lets out a bloodcurdling scream! Her scream makes the windows down stairs shatter and pushes all of us against the wall knocking us all out cold.