Strange happenings

After we got everything unpacked and organized, I started to get an eerie feeling about the house. Maybe it's because my grandmother died here. Maybe I should get out of the house for a while to get my mind off of it.
"Hey Tiler, I'm gonna go to the mall for awhile, do you want to come with me?" I yell.
"Yeah!" She replies.
"Okay meet me in the car."
"Alright!" I grab my purse and keys and walk out my bedroom door. The second I turn around something slams into the wall, just barely missing my head.
"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT!" I scream.Tiler comes running out of her room looking terrified.
"What was that! Are you alright!?" She says while hugging me to try and calm me down.
"I-I was just coming out of my room to go to the car, then s-something smashed into the wall in front of me!" I say, trying to hold back my tears. I look down at my feet and I see a picture frame upside down, I pick it up and small shards of glass fall off of it. I turn it around only to realize it was a picture of tiler and I from 7th grade, but Tiler's face was scratched off of the picture.
"W-what happened to the picture?" Tiler asks, her voice was shaky, you can tell she was just as frightened as I was.
"I don't know, but what I do know is that the picture wasn't like that when we got here. I remember seeing it when I first walked up here, and your face wasn't scratched out of it then."
"Alright lets just get out of here." Tiler says. I nod and we make our way downstairs and out of the house, shaky and scared.