Chapter 1 : Pizza Attack !!

Isabella's P.O.V

"Mooomm !!!" I shout "where's my uniform !!!"

"In your wardrobe honeyy !!!" She shout back at me with a smile

Im running down to the kitchen to kiss my mom's cheek. I really love her, she's my super mom. She always fullfill my needs. Everything that I need.

My mom smiles when I kiss her cheek. I grin at her with a mouth full of apple. And i finished my apples, take a cup of yogurt. She grins at me when I eat yogurt with passion. I grin at her back with a mouthfull of strawberry yogurt.

"Good morning every one !!!" Jack said - he's my twin - "Im really hungry now, 'gimme some food to eat !!"

"Shut up Jack. Im eating right now. Dont be such a loud person" I comment him

"Heyy" he said "what's that you're eating ? 'Gimme some "

He takes my cup full of strawberry yogurt and eat all my breakfast. I showed him my sad face, then my mom give me a slice of cheese pizza - my favorite food - and im turning my face to a big smile face. Jack try to kidnap my cheese pizza, but mom is staring at him.

"Jack ? Are you trying to kidnap Isaa's cheese pizza ?" / Mom

" No Im not. Im just staying away the flies so Isaa's pizza still clean" / Jack

"Heyy ! Dont you ever try to kidnap my lovely cheese pizza. Buy your own Jack" / Me

While im eating my breakfast, Jack stares at me. That I ask him "what do you want ?"

"Please give me some your pizza" he said "just a 'lil bit"

Then I give him all of my pizza, because my stomach is full. He grins at me and I grin back. He only bite once than my lovely pizza disappear. But gladly I still have a half cup of strawberry yogurt.

We kiss our mom, then hug her real tight. And she smiles at us, and hold our hand, full of hope. Then she give us the key car, and we take it.

"Isaa" she said

"Yess mom ?"

"Drive carefully" she reminds me

"I will mom" I grin at her. And she smiles back at me

Then we get into our BMW, and as usual. I remind my 'lil brother to buckle up the sitbelt, for savety. Im older 5 minutes. And we're in the same classroom. Our class is 'lil bit big and not too small.

" Oh My Gosh !! " I suprise that he's walking in front of my car. Walking in into a house next to our.

--------------------------

Im so sorry if there's wrong spelling or wrong grammar. Im indonesian :)
I will update twice a week :) because im only a 6 grader and i will have a national exam soon
:) love my readers :)