Chapter 3: What the heck ?!

"Isaaaaa . . . ."

Someone suddenly shouts at my name. I jump a bit and look around me. There's no one i know in this school. Axcept Daphney - my BF - and Isaac. Then, there's a girl sitting in front of me. She's pretty with her light brown dyed hair and her sweet tees and nude lipstick. It's Ammy.

"Why are you here ?" I asked at her with a comfused pale face.

"Now, every day we will know each other better and be friend" she ignores my question

"Amm ?! Why are yo-" she cuts my sentence.

"And we will hang out together, have a sleep over, and eat lunch together and do things together" again. She ignores me.

"Ammy ?!" I shout a bit "I asked you, why are you here ?!"

She stops talking and grins at me. Her smile is soo sweet but im not in a mood of saying good things. 'Cause  im soo sick of Hayden visited me yesterday. And we were talking about her - Ammy - and my brother and Hayden were talking 'bout boys mind and i was just staring at them with my sturbuck and cookie. I dont usually do that in front of our guess, 'cause my mumm would be angry if she were there.

"Yess ?" She ignores my question but at least she's stop talking.

"Why. Are. You. Here. ? " i asked her again with a soft sound.

"Because my mommy said that i should make myself a friend. And i said that I will make myself a friend if you give me a second chance to go back to my old school, here. And then she said yes. And now i will be schooling here with you" She said detail-ly.

"Okaaayyy then. But i dont do lunch and hanging out and i hate sleep over" i said quickly

"Whyyy ??" She said in her uncute and failed baby face

I grin at her and smile widely until she can see my white teeth. "Because, im high school and im grown up"

"Soo ??" She said "im high school and im also grown up. But i still love to hanging out with friends and sleep over and i do like lunch. She grins.

I turned my fake happy face to my normal face. "I just do party, drink, and i do my homework at school. Even if i will break the rule, and i dont care about it"

I smile again until i hear a strange sound. Someone shouting Ammy's full name - Ammelia Johhanna - and it's him. Again. Running to my way. With a silly doll face.

-------------------------------------

I am so so so sorry to my readers, because im not updating for so so long. I so busy lately and my iphone was broeken. Im sorry to if there's a wrong spelling or wrong grammar. Love you my lovely readers :) :) :)