Chapter 2: Do you remember me ?

This pizza is so delicious . . . Full of perfection

Then a white, smooth hand take away my pizza out of my hand. I know it's Isaac and i just ignore him and go to the kitchen. But he keeps following me and when i stare at him, he just smiles at me.

"What do you want ? More pizza ?" / Me

"Nahh" he answered "just wondering"

"What ??"

"There's a tall guy standing in from of Ammy's house the-"

I cut his sentence. Then i remembered there was a tall guy walking to Ammy's house with 2 boxes in front of the door.

"Does he wearing a tees and levi's jeans ?" I asked him

"Yes" he said "why ?? Do you know him ?"

Shoot !!! He's probably Hayden ?! My ex-boyfriend ?!

"Umm . . . I dont think so" i said nervous-ly

He's staring at me in 'want to know more' face. And i just look down at my apple. I feel like someone's abusing me, 'cause my neck's turning hot and hotter and hotter. I rub my neck in an usual way.

"Are you teasing me or what ?" Isaac asked

"What the heck ?!" I said "i just rubbing my neck, what's your problem ?!"

"No . . . You rubed your neck teasing-ly, like a teaser" he answered quickly

"Whatever"

Then the door bell ring loudly. Isaac stares at me, showing his baby face. I raised my eyebrows in confusion. He still staring at me with his silly baby face. I still dont get it, what is he trying to tell me. Then the door bell ring again, making me jump.

"Okayy okayy" i statred a conversation "I'll open it, i konw that you're a lazy boy."

I open the door, but the door wont open. I just remember that Isaac always locked the door even if we're in the living room. Then i asked him where's the key. I suspect that Isaac forgets to take the house keys in the pants that he wear last.

"I forgot to take it from my pants" he said, then i roll my eyes. And wait him until he runs up to upstairs and come downstairs again. I still waiting for him to give me the house key. He's rubbing his pants and found the key then give it to me.

"Is there anybody in this house ??!!" He shouts in front of the door.

"Waiitt a second !!!!" I shout back at him.

I open the door with the key and open it wide. And i feel my face turning to pale and paler and paler. Yeahh i am soo dramatic, my BF - Daphne - used to call me 'drama queen'. Isaac used to call me 'Princess drama', because when i was 15th years old, i feel like a guy stares at me and i was just like "OHHEMMGEESS !! he's looking at me. Brandon' looking at me". And he was literrally not looking at me.

"Umm . . . Heyy umm . . . Isaa right ??" He started a conversation with me.

Shoot !! It's really him !! It's Hayden Flynch !! How the heck does he knows my address ?!

"Heyy Isaa ?? Do you remember me ??" He ask me again

"Umm he-" Isaac cuts my sentece. Again. And. As usual.

"Heyy bro, long time no see man ?!" Isaac said

Hayden dont know much 'bout my family and my life. He just know that i was the preetiest girl he've ever met. Because, you know he's my ex-boyfriend and he's probably in love in Ammy, 'cause thay're look so close.

"What's your purpose bro ?" Isaac said

"Nahh . . . Just wondering" he answered "you guys know Ammy right ? Your neighboor ?"

We nod our heads at the same time, and Hayden chuckles a 'lil bit. And i just freeze and standing there with a meanless stares at him.

"So ??" Isaac started to ask

"So, we're going to date tomorow night" he finally answered "and do you know Ammy's favorite thing ?"

Me and Isaac stare at each other, and we think about that queation, and nod our heads AT THE SAME TIME. Hayden chuckles again and smiles at me widely.

"Do you still 'wanna know more about Ammy ?" I asked him. And he nods cheerfully and smiles again at me. And i smile at him too, 'cause i want to look nice in front of him.

"Baabbeeee !!!"

I confused when someone shouts that word really hard and i jump a 'lil bit and stop freezing.

-----------------------------------

Sorry i have to tell my lovely readres that i will update this story more frequently. And sorry if there's any wrong spelling and wrong grammar.
Love you guys !!!! :) :) :)