chapter 1

3rd pov:
One peaceful day at konoha.

The birds chirping, the market full of people, children laughing all was at peace until a young blond boy made his ULTIMATE prank which was to paint the faces of the previous hokage.

Ninja's chased after the blond boy.

The blond boy they were chasing is none other than naruto uzamaki the kyubi holder and the 4th hokage's son.

Naruto pov:

'hehehe they'll never find me'i though while still holding the wall paper for camouflage.

I then heard their foot steps past by a few minutes ago so i let the wall paper go.

"hahaha they'll never catch me" i said while having a large grin in my face.

"oh really, are you sure naruto? "i heard a all to familiar voice behind me speak.

I tried to run for it but was pulling back by iruka-sensei's hand grabbing me and tying me up with a rope in a tight knot.

He them brought me back into the classroom, in where all my classmates were complaining about me.

3rd pov:

"we always have to clean up your mess naruto"the girl who just said that was ino yamanaka.

Ino yamanaka one of the skilled female ninja of the class has long white blonde hair in a ponytail she has bangs covering her left eye,her eyes are sky blue with no pupils her clans specialty is mind control.

"what a drag this is "shikamaru nara was the one who just said that.

Shikamaru nara the real genius of the class but was to lazy to do anything really, he has black hair in a ponytail that looks like a pineapple close up and has black eyes.

"haruno sakura your next " iruka announced.

She performs the correct hand signs and transforms into iruka but has a bit of faults here and there.

"did you see that sasuke!?!"she exclaimed to sasuke giddily.

Haruno sakura the smartest female in the class, lacks in strength has long pink hair with beautiful emerald eyes and wears a red kimono like dress with black shorts.

"okay next uchiha sasuke"after iruka said that a black hair boy stepped in front and transforms into iruka perfectly.

"well done sasuke" iruka praised the uchiha survivor.

"hn"sasuke's only reply.

Sasuke uchiha the top student of the class has black hair and black eyes wears the usual uchiha clothes which is a blue high colar shirt and white pants.

"next *sigh* naruto uzamaki" iruka said with a little bit of dismay.

Naruto then transforms but not like what most are expecting.

Standing in naruto's place was a older blonde female with some of her parts covered with clouds.

Iruka not expecting that had blood seeping out of his nose.

Naruto uzamaki the dead last of the class and also the prankster has blonde hair and blue eyes whiskers on his cheek and wears a bright orange jumpsuit.

"NARUTO!!! " iruka shouted with rage.

"because of this you are to clean the hokage monument until every dirt is gone!!! " iruka loudly announced to naruto.