Chapter 19 - Cat Walk

Dedicated To
Secr3tRead3r

You ever had the moment, no matter where you are, you want to pick up a spoon and throw it at someone? Well me either, But this table had such a large arrangement of spoons that I could not help it. I had to stop this, because I knew I was seconds away from shifting with all this growling and tension in the air. I could almost feel , cats fur under my skin as it ached and hissed at the people in the room in terror in defense.

I grabbed the big spoon off the table and throw it straight at Saber who, along with a few other members, were trying to catch Abby, who just laughed and keep reappearing places.The room was a mess. The floor was cover in food from the table from when every one began to more all over the room into protect another or to launch themselves at the intruder. The tension in the air was thick enough to make a blizzard and sever upside down. (You will Only get it if you go to Dairy Queen)

They keep on chasing her and she kept just reappearing every time when they got close enough to touch. It was quite funny to watch them like a dog chasing its tail. I wonder why?

The spoon hit his nose and fell to the floor with a 'clink'. He stopped in his place and turn to me.

"STOP!" My voice coming out stronger then it ever had. It was strong and deep full of authority. I was so tried of this shit. I learned to much crap in a few days and so much more crap happened. I just wanted to sit down and understand it all.

Any information at this point will make me happy. Wait no, any more well make me go madd.

I directed my pointer finger in the direction of Saber. "You stop." I said smoothly while I glared at everyone else. "Better yet, all of you stop. How do you intend to get anything done with this chaos going on." I balled my fist and slammed it onto the table. I swear I saw some of then flinch a bit. My eyes flashed around, the now quite room, and landed on Abby.

"What the fuck is your problem. I don't give a shit what the hell you are, what the hell you think your doing, and who the hell said you could do it. You need to learn to some damn common courtesy and fucking knock."

She actually looked shameful. "Actual I brought someone too." Moving away from the door way where a someone foot steeps sounded.

"Might as well get this over with." A voice said then stepped around the corner with a bag of her disgusting candy.

May stood there with a look of not a care in the world, which might be true. She looked around the room and smirked when she caught Saber eyes. Several loud growls ripped around the room. Three wolves stood in place of people right across the room from her

"Wait! No!" I yelled at them but they didn't listen.

"Vampire." I heard one man growl pushes his women behind him as others did the same.

Saber let out a vicious noise before any one could touch her.

'STOP.' The word roared so loud in my brain I flinched along with everyone else.

The three wolves instantly dropped to the ground ears pinned.

"Well that went well." May said munching on.

I left the side next to Saber to her.

"Yo." I said.

"Sup. Nice tails and ears."

I grimaced. "Don't remind me. I must look like damn furry."

(no hate on my furies here ;) XD )

"What is the meaning of this?!? Your mate knows the vampire? This is an outrage!" A older guy with graying hair spoke.

"The vampire has a name, May. Like May you shut the fuck up?"