Shopping

'thoughts'
"Talking"

Temaris P.O.V
I woke up this morninf around 7 and decided to take a shower. I got out wearing my sweats and tank top. I went downstaris to the living room to warch some T.V.

Hinatas P.O.V
I woke somewhere around 7:20 and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done, I put a pair of shorts with a shirt that said '#love'. I went downstairs to the living room to see Tem. "Morning Tem." I sat down next to her and watched the show that was on. "Girl meets world"

Sakuras P.O.V
It was around I think 7:35 when I woke up. I jumped to the shower and got out wearing some capri pants and a shirt that said 'does jt look like I care'. When I got downstairs to the living room I noticed that Girl meets world was on.
"Ohh Girl meets world. And morning guys."

About 30 minutes later the boys were downstairs dressed in their usual clothes a t-shirt and pants.

"Do you guys wanna go to the mall?" Hinata asked.
"Sure why not" was the gang's reply.

At the mall
We parked the car then got out and went inside the mall. The guys didnt care where we went so we went to Aeropostale first. Once inside the girls and I started looking at the clothes. We found a few we liked and went to the dressing rooms to try them on.

When we got out we asked the boys what they thought since we already asked each other inside the dressing room. When we looked at the guys, their mouths were open staring at us and our clothing. I was wearing a green sleeveless top that goes down to my belly button with small white dots with a tie on the middle of the bottom. With a pair of black shorts and an infinity necklace.
Hinata was weaking a black kinda sparkly top that only goes down to her breast. So kinda like a sports bra with a pair of red skater skirt. Temari was wearing a pair of black tight crop top that goes down to her belly button with a black vest on top and a pair of faded light blue jean shorts.

On he media those are thw clithes they got.

"What? Do we look bad?" I asked the boys.
"U-uh n-no you guys look great. We just never seen you guys dress like that before. You guys look hot." Kankuro said while Shika and Gaara just nodded their heads.

The girls and I blushed. "Thanks" we said in usnision still blushing.
"So were just going to go pay for these and then look around I guess." I stated.
"Cool" The boys said while getting up.
The girls and I went over to cash register and was about to hand them the money when suddenly Gaara, Shika, and Kankuro gave them the money. (The girls went tk diff. Registers. So Gaara paid for Sakura, Shika paid for Temari and Kankuro paid for Hinata.)
"Aww what lovely boyfriends you girls have." The ladies at the register stated.
"Sorry miss but their not our boyfriends." The girls and I said in unision while blushing.
"Whatever you say and here ya guys go." They said handing us the bags. The boys took it again to hold for us.
"You know you dont have to hold it." The girls and I said in unision again.
"We want to."
"Since.when did my two idiot brothers and lazy ass want to hold bags for girls?" Temari asked.
"Since now" They said.
The girls and I walked out of the store waiting for them.

Inside the store with the boys
"Dont let them go they look special" The refister ladies said smiling.
"We wont." and they started walking towards the door when they heard.
"Treat them right too."
"We will and thank you." and they walked out.

Once the guys were with the girls again Temari asked "So where to now?"
"Maybe we can split up" I suggested.
"Sure"
"Ok so since the boys has our bags maybe we can go with them." Hinata stated.
"Good idea Hina" Tem and I said.
Hinata just smiled. Then they separated.

Hinatas P.O.V
Kankuro and I were walking around the mall when we decided to go to the arcade. We played some games but we didnt realize Ami and Naruto were in there too. Naruto saw them together just them the two of them alone together and got furious and jealous so he left the arcade leaving Ami to wonder why.

Temaris P.O.V
Shika and I were just walking around the mall until we stopped at the food court. We were hungry and ordered some pizza and pepsi. We went to a table for two but we didnt notice that Tenten and Neji were a few tabkes away. Neji saw them and glared then walked away saying he wasnt hugry anymore. Tenten was confused but shrugged it off and kept on eating her burger.

Sakuras P.O.V
Gaara and I were just waling around the mall when suddenly Gaara said "I need more eyeliner."
"Um... Ok how about we go there. Into Sophora." I suggested.
"Sure why not"
We went inside the makeup store and went into the aisle filled with eyliners. He picked up 3 black pencil eyeliner. Then I asked. "Why do you always black. How about pink?"
"Pink? Are you kidding me?" He asked.
"No. Watch" I said while grabbing the pink eyeliner and when I opened it, I accidentally got some on his face.
"Hahaha look at your face."
"Oh you wanna do that now." He said while grabbing a green eyeliner and putting it on my face.
"Oh your on!" I said then we both started grabbing eyeliner and putting it all over each others faces.
They didnt know that right across the street at a restaurant was Sasuke and Ino on a date. Sasuke was watching them with furios eyes and his hands balled up into fists under the table. He watched as Gaara was messing a HIS girl. He looked towards Gaaras direction and glared.

Hinata's P.O.V
About a 30 minutes later Kankuro and I decided to leave the arcade and call the rest of the gang and tell them we should go home. I got my phone out while Kankuro and I were walking towards a bench. We sat down and I started texting the girls on a group chat. The text says "Hey girls I think we should head home now." then I put my phone and Kankuro and I started talking.

Temaris P.O.V
Shika and I were just getting up from the table at the food court when suddenly I got a message. I looked at my phone and I saw it was from Hina. I texted her back and told her "alright meet us at the food court." then Shika amd I sat back down and started chatting more.

Sakuras P.O.V
I looked at Gaara and saw he looked like rainbow. Then I started laughing and he said "Hn. Look at your face you look like an idiot yourself."
We looked at the mirro and we both started laughing then I said
"Omg we look like kindergarteners dis our makeup." I said while laughing.
Gaara looked at me while I was laughing then he smiled.
I looked at him and for the first time I saw him smile. "What are you smiling?"
"Nothing you just look cute."
I blushed a deep shade of red and then "hey! You guys are gonna have to buy all the maleup you used!" the manager said.
"Sorry here you go" I said handing him the money but Gaara beat me to it.
"You didnt have to Gaara."
"I wanted to."
Then I got a text. Looking at my phone I saw Tem and Hina texted.
I texted them back saying "alright we will be there.in a few."

No ones P.O.V
Hinata and Kankuro reached the Food court and sat down on the table next to Tems and Shikamauru. "So Tem wheres Sak?" Hinata asked.
"She said she would be here in a lil bit." Temari said.
"Hey guys looking for us?" A voice said.
Shikamauru Temari Hinata and Kankuro looked to the right and saw Sakura and Gaara.
"Holy shit! What happened to your faces!?" Kankura and Temari asked at the same time.
"We were messing around at Sophora." Sakura said.
"Wait Gaara messed around?" Temari and Kankuro asked.
"Yea why?" Sakura asked.
"He NEVER messes around" Kankuro stated while Temari was getting and walking towards Gaara and feeling his forehead.

"Your forehead is not hot. Are you sick? Arw you feeling alright?" Temari asked.
Gaara just smiled a lil bit.
"Holy shit Gaara just smiled!" Temari and Kankuro shouted.
"Hn. Im fine you idiots. I just had fun with Sak."Gaara stated
"Crap the worlda going to end! Gaara just said he had fun and he smiled and he meased arohnd and now he is giving nicknames!" Kankuro shouted.
"Baka!" Sakura shouted.
"Oh I see Gaara and Sak. You guys falling for each other now arent you?" Temari teased while wiggling her eyebrows.
Gaara and Sakura both blushed. "Shut up Tem! Your I bet your falling for Shikamauru." Sakura said to to Temari.
"Guys stop fighting" Hinata said
"Be quiet Hina I bet yout falling for Kankuro" Temari and Kankuro both blushed this time.

"I think we should go home now" the boys said.
"Alright" the girls said.

A/N: So how was this chapter? I think it was cute and probably my best. Im going to start making my chapters more interesting. Readers pls vote. Thank you. The next chapter should be out Today or Tomorrow. Ir depends how long its going to be.