Chapter 6: Preparation

She wakes up and her arms are covered in scabs. She notices sunlight, so she follows the rays back to a dirt window in the back corner of the room that looks small enough to fit through. If only she weren't shackled to a chair. Suddenly, the door and the man unlocks her shackles and leaves. She gets up and hurries to the window as she knows there isn't much time before Daniel comes in. She runs her fingers along the windowsill. Then she pushes up on the glass and the window slides open easily. She behind to hear footsteps so she shuts the window back, hurries to the chair, and sits down just as Daniel walks in.

"So, sleeping beauty decided to wake up finally. Have you changed your mind yet?"

He asks with a smirk.

"Go to hell."

She replied calmu staring him in the eye. They lock the shackles back and Daniel starts poking her with a piece of white hot metal. She flinches every time the searing piece of metal pierces her skin.

Meanwhile, Aero and Ace wake up and she signs to him.

"I have this feeling we need to hurry, that she can't last much longer."

"Me t-"

He stops talking as he sees something he didn't see before.

"What?"

Aero signs and he points to an address that's on a piece of paper his head was on.

"I didn't see this before. Is that on the list?"

She grabs the list of addresses and looks then shakes her head no.

"Lets go."

He grabs his coat and the file. A couple of hours later they get there.

"Look."

Ace points to a guy.

"He was in silvers file. This is the place."

They wait for it to get dark but it's a much longer wait for Aurelia.

"Have you changers your mind yet?"

Aurelia lifts her head and spits in his face. He backhands her.

"Ill be right back."

He says doing a nice impression of growling.

He leaves  slamming the door on the way out. He returns about half am hour later with a kit. He opens it and pulls out a pair of plyers. He grips one of her finger nails and looks at her waiting for an answer  but she stays silent so he starts to slowly pull. She screams loudly as she feels the skin underneath her nail tear and rip. He does the same two more times then puts away the plyers. Then he takes out a pair of scissors and stabs it right through her foot. He covers her out to muffle the scream but Ace and Aero heard already. Ace turns to Aero.

"Is that what I think it was?"

Aero nods. 

"Pl ase hold on a little longer Aurelia. Its almost time."

Ace says impatiently. 

Silver takes another white hot piece of metal and starts forcing it through the hole in foot the scissors made. She acres the loudest she has ever screamed before. He leave is there for whatvseems to be the longest thirty seconds of her life. Then he takes everything and leaves.

Ace turns to Aero.

"Its finally time, let's go."

They both get out and sneak up to the fence.