17.

Adriana P.O.V

After lunch with the girls decided to go out to buy dresses for charity masked ball, which organizes Vince. We were all excited and expect this event with great interest. Not only because of all the glamor, but for the cause to help childrens.

"I do not know about you girls, but I feel very good. I can go shopping for days and not be tired! "Nikki said.

"Queen of Shopping!" Renee said and laughed.

"Tonight will be really fun. I don't remember the last time we gathered the entire roster in one place to have fun.! "I said and smiled.

"Will be fun. Yes! Especially when Roman Reigns will be there! "Paige laughed and nudged me. Renee and also Nikki laughed.

"Girls, come on! Seriously! if One listen you will think that I really seriously into this man! "I laughed.

"Is not it so? "Paige asked.

"Okay. I can not deny that attracts me, but still nothing is known. Can you imagine word gets out that we have a relationship, the media will go nuts! "

"Here me and John was the same from the beginning celebrity portals not left us finds ,crazy fans too. Then everyone got used to it and now everything is as before, "Nikki said and laughed.

After shopping all day it was almost time to go back to the hotel and get ready for the event because it was not left any time .Hair, makeup, dress it is not so little. I was in my hotel room and pulled dress from a luxury box in which it was packaged. I put her on the bed and went to take a quick shower. When I came out of the bathroom began to dry my hair and start with the preparation of make-up and hairstyle. I decided to be with smoky makeup for the evening. I put on eyeliner, dark gray and black shadow for finale the eyes and mascara added. I chose sparkling red lipstick to suit the makeup and the dress I had chosen. And my hair piled up in a bun. After a few hours I was ready and went to the room Paige and Rosa to help them.

 After a few hours I was ready and went to the room Paige and Rosa to help them

"Surprise!" Open the door and startled them.

"Girl could not recognize you, hermosa !" Rosa said and smiled.

"You look Incredible! "Paige said.

" Thank you girs! You also look amazing. Are you ready?"

" Yes! We are ready. We now have to go to the mansion. "Rosa replied.

" where are the others? "

"Brie and Nikki were in the other car with John and Bryan. Renee will come with Dean and Roman. "Paige answered.

Then we went down to the parking lot, got into the car and headed for the mansion that Vince had hired specifically for this event. When we arrived at the place we put the masks on our faces and headed toward the entrance. I admit this mansion was so big there had to ten bedrooms and as many bathrooms. The hall where he found all people was so big and wide that looked like a big Russian palace. The girls went to the rest of the roster, and I decided to look around. The opening began came with professional dancers who began to dance waltz on song by OneRepublic. It was amazing.