Enemy Or Helper

Renesmee's Pov

"May I come in? "Cecilia asked with pde (puppy dog eyes)."Sure" I said not taking my eyes off that.......Miniature Rosalie. I swear she looks like Rosalie but a young evil brunette her.Are you sure you are a voltri I whispered to myself."Whatttt!!!!???"Cecilia said raising an eyebrow."Look I may be a voltri but I'm not like my father. Speaking of him he has a plan to take Renesemee and the twins and is going to drain your blood to bring my mother back to life. Cecilia said.She looked sad.Like if she was helping the Cullen's and my family .I have another sibling named Vanessa she's 116 years and your her role model Ness me and you she never met our mom but she always got quiet whenever someone menchend her name or if someone said something about her. "Cecilia said trying not to have panic attack."I'm sorry to ask but what happens to her?"Jake said with his hot serious face. (I melt as I write this ). "Five minutes after giving birth to Vanessa and the doctors where cleaning and caring for Vanessa.She died of the cause of Vanessa's height and weight.And I was in the room as my mother died.Her name was Jessamine."Cecilia sobbed in my chest."Where is your sister now.You both can live here we have some room!"I bursted out loud waking the twins."B-But my FATHER---.Cecilia ran away with her coat and black Doone and Burke handbag.