Ruby(ch. 4)

Sorry for anyone reading the story. I have been busy getting ready for a trip and school has started and I havn't had time to write. I will be uploading soon though, so please and thank you for waiting.

Ruby

                “Hey is she alright?” a man’s voice spoke to someone.

                “Well if it wasn’t for Vina and Vira she wouldn’t be now would she?” a husky looking man which looked about in his twenties with what seemed to have spiked light brown hair replied back to the other man who seemed to be also in his twenties with black hair that was long and covered one of his eyes. He seemed less husky, but more muscular. Fira thinking this was a dream began to groan and hold her head.

                The last thing she remembered was jumping off the cliff when a figure approached her. She tried sitting up when a hand was placed on her shoulder, “Take it easy, you’re in no condition to get up after that stunt you pulled.” The man with the black put a hand on her shoulder and put her back down onto the bed. Fira was in a log cabin as she squinted to get a better look at the place. Two other people were there also; they looked to be about the same height and maybe the same age.

                Vina, a girl about nineteen year old, golden eye color, green hair with swoop bangs to the right, wearing a white robe with a green vest that had red strings on the front, and carrying a staff with a sword at the end of it came up to Fira. Vira who appeared to be a twin of the other had blue hair that was parted to the left side, wearing the same outfit, and was carrying the same weapon also came up to her. “You shouldn’t scare anyone like that again. Be glad we were there to save you,” they talked in perfect unison, it sounded as if just one person was talking.  A knock came from the door and Vina went over to answer it.

                “Mistress Ruby, your back. The girl has just woken up,” she held the door open wider to let in someone who was a child walked in. She had white sandy colored hair that came down to her waist.      Part of it covered half her face; she wore a salmon long sleeve sweater with a whit undershirt. She also had a skirt the same color that came up about three inches above her knee, and black shoes with black socks that went above the knee. “Nice to see you’re awake, let me introduce every one. This is Vina,” she pointed to the one that opened the door, “that is Vira, Luke, and Nathan,” she pointed the other twin, the brown haired man, and the black haired man. “My name is Ruby, I tried to speak to you, but you dived off the cliff,” she stated with a hint of annoyance in her voice.

                “Where exactly am I?” Fira asked still puzzled and unable to see anything. She tried to see what was around her. She even tried leaning closer to see. “I’m sorry for staring, but I can’t see clearly. I don’t have my glasses.”

                “Don’t worry, I went out and explored around to make sure no one was coming to harm you and I stumbled upon these,” Luke handed her a pair of white glasses. They were a little scratched up, but still usable. She put them on and jumped back when she got a good look at Ruby. She had eyes that were blood red in color and whenever she began talking; her teeth were all pointed and sharp as knives.

                “W-what in the…,” Fira about shouted when a hand was place on her shoulder again. “Ya, we had the same reaction. Ruby will explain later, right now you need to rest,” she was pushed down again onto the bed. Before long she had drifted off to sleep even though she still had questions.