Experiments Challenge

Challenge Created by - Chrissi_RaeLynn

The Science Lab has taken 8 teenagers away from their families. You were one of them. You and the others are part of an "experiment". You and the others were put into an abandoned town with only a fire pit and chairs. You are determined to survive.

World requirements:
Delete all buildings and change every residential lot to a community lot. Put in some abandoned houses as well. Put in a little pond somewhere as well.

CAS requirements:
Create 4 female teenagers and 4 male teenagers. At least one of the teenagers have to have the Kleptomaniac, Angler, or Green-Thumb trait (Kleptomaniac for raiding abandoned houses, Angler for fishing, and Green-Thumb for growing crops). Other than that, traits can be whatever you want.

Build/Buy requirements:
Get a big but not too big lot (around 20x20). Put a lot of shrubbery and trees, but leave a clearing in the middle. Nothing else may go on the lot except stolen or found. When you are done, buy random stuff until you have 0 simoleons, but when you start the game, you have to delete them. Also, put one tomato plant on the lot from buydebug. Once the plant is harvested, you must delete it. You may keep the remaining tomatoes and use them for whatever you like.

Gameplay:
Try to survive. You may have kids when a sim dies.