Chapter one

The Sun shined bright through my white sheer curtains. I sighed heavily as I got up from my best friend or better known as my bed.

I dragged myself into my bathroom and looked at my face in the mirrior and smiled. I'm not the prettist but im sure as hell no ugly person.

My eyes were a viberiant shade of green and I had long dark brown hair that framed my face quit well. I was pretty Pale with frekels that laid upon my nose and cheek bones.

I was small framed with well toned legs and arms as well as flat abs seeing as Though I've been dancing since I was 4.

I did up my hair and washed up. I left my face bare and natural. I dressed up in simple attire white skinny ripped jeans and a brightly printed floral crop top.

I headed out my door before grabbing my wallet and house keys.

My limo driver opened the door for me but not before the papparazi snuck a few pics and questions.

"Are you excited about today Ms stanza?" one nice paparrazi asked me. " Yes very! Its So exciting. I'm used to doing Broadway shows So its going to be wierd seeing my face on a wide screen. But hey first time for everything." I smiled and took a few pics with a few fans and got into my limo.

"Hi chanson, good day is it" I smiled at the man looking at me through the reir view mirrior. "Yes it may be Ms stanza." he said
That so bluntly. I huffed "Now what's got you So blue? Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed or did you fall off? " I stated while giggling. I saw him crack a smile witch made my smile grow wider.

"Why are you like this"?
I looked at him confused. "Like what?". He sighed "Your not normal, Your a multi millionair at the age of 22. Yet you act as if your like me as if were on the same level. Your so nice and that smiles been plasted on your face since the day we met" he said a bit uneasy. I burst out into a fit of laughter. "What" He asked me this time having the confused look upon his face.

" The same level" I questioned "I treat you as if were equal Beacuse we are. The last time I checked neither you nor I had wires, where both made of flesh and bone." I stated as if it where as obvious as 123. He shook his head "no I mean I know but you have much more then I do your far more important everyone wants pictures with you. You have loads more money yet you still bother to talk to your limo driver." I sighed as my smile faded.

"Yes but your my friend who is also my limo driver. I'm from a small town I think the smallest actually. I was a simple girl when I was living that life. I was once "normal". I just happened to get lucky because God gave me a talent. But I still am that girl and I'll never lose that girl I'll never lose who I used to be". I smiled.

"Ok. Well I never labeled us as friends but thanks". I smiled and nodded. "Of course".

He opened the door once we arrived at my destination.
"Hey Why don't you come with me. We could go together to the premier . have my stylist dress you up you know it'll be fun. " he looked at me as if I was a ghost. "You might consider us friends but no one else would except that" I smiled . "well I guess I don't care".

I dragged him over to the entrance letting one of the atendents park the car.

" hi navy! This is my friend chanson he'll be my date to the premier. Could you dress him up for me as well." I asked her hoping shed say yes. " sure hunny I doubt the public eye would Like seeing you with
An undiscovered lad. But anything for you darling". I smiled and pushed him towards her. He looked at me with a pleading look as one last atempt to get out of it. I smirked and walked away.

I ran up to my manager as I saw him passing by the office room.

" sup boss. " I said cheerfully. " well hello their Ms Stanza. We've arranged for you to go with
Zach Stilla to the premier itll be great for publicty". He oozed with proudness " it took forever for me to get his manager to agree." I almost felt bad... Almost that guy was a down right jerk." nope" I said popping the p. He gave me a horrified exsprestion

" what do you mean "nope"?" " I'm going with Chanson" I stated simply. " your limo driver?" He nearly screamed
I just nodded and waved him a bidding and walked away before I could hear him begging me to go with Zack. My mind was made up I was going with chanson.

I ignored his calls and went to find Chanson.

Today was going to be quit a day. I found Chanson and my eyes went wide.

"Well don't you clean up nice Mr Willis".

©The_Dreamers_World