chapter three

I walked out of the limo my hand connected with Chansons. I was indeed nervous. Not because all of the lights or cameras, but because today would be my last day seeing them for a while.

" Victoria this isn't a good idea." Chanson told me. I shrugged and shushed him " it'll be fine". I reasured him.

" Ms stanza you look beautiful" a young man about 25 asked he was an interviewer. "Thank you very much". I said giving a pearly white smile.

" who's this guy? Is he your boyfriend"? The reporter asked.

" no, no where just friends really good friends". I clarified.

I took some pics with Chanson and sat beside him inside the room as the movie started.

3 hours later.

"Hey chanson come with me" I grabbed him by the arm and dragged him into a corner of the room.

He looked at me and seemed a bit angry " why do you keep dragging me away on these little adventures with you this is your life not mine" He huffed "now your dragging me to some corner, while I was having a conversation with someone".

I raised an eyebrow. " who Casper" I said as I laughed silently. He glared at me and tilted his head "yes".

I chuckled " so why did you rudely interupte my convo". He asked.

"I'm leaving tommorow". He looked confused "what do you mean? this thing lasts all might?" I shook my head "I'm moving to Maine for a
While". His face feel.

"Well I guess this was why you brought me her wasn't it? As some type of pitty party, you know you leaving means I'll be unemployed".
I was shocked hed even think that of me.

" no I wanted to tell you first you know since we are friends". He scuffed "were not friends". I looked at him and gave him a crooked grin "don't kid yourself buddy".

"Look you didnt need to tell me first I could of found out with the rest of them". I shook my head " I wanted you to know. Only you navy and the sylist know since they were there when I got the call."

"Ok your confusing me what's this all about what do you mean a call" He asked.

I reached into my purse and pulled out my wallet. I opened it up to the front pocket where a licence would be held. I brought it to his face eye length.

"What?" He cocked an eyebrow.

I sighed "I never learned how to drive... Youve been my personal taxi for four years now So I never really thought about it".

He stared at me blankly "alright go on".

"Come with me. I've already bought a house over there its a two bedroom and its nice". I took a breath " I know this whole thing came off wrong, I know its weird to you. But you really are my friend and id want no one else to keep me company". I waited for a reply.

"Sure". My eyes lit up " really".

He smiled. And good God did that make me happy this boy has nearly a permante frown upon his face... But really its just a mask that slips off from time to time.

"Yea, this life isn't what I'm down for. I've never been much of a city folk. It was the only place I could find a good paying job that gave me a nice place and food to eat. So why not besides your not as annoying as I thought" he said casually

"Ooohhh goody it'll be great and you can help me with the studio to!" he looked at me and gave me a questioning look.

An anouncer called me up to the stage.

"I'll explain everything up there". I pointed to the state as he nodded

I took a stand upon the stage and held the microphone.

" first of all is of like to thank everyone for coming. I'm very proud of how this movie came about. It was a pleasure to work with all the cast and crew members. This has been such a great experience and it really.... It really sucks that I won't be doing anything like this for a While".

As I mentioned that all I heard was silence. Everyone's face was a bit dim as they have confused looks.

" I realize that you guys are most likely confused. Well I recently got a call earlier that regarded someone from my past. I was left a dance studio as she wrote in a will that only I was able to run or else the state would tare it down. I honestly cant let that happen. So as of tommorow I am no longer an international popstar. I'm the new owner of Maine's one and only dance studio. Those dancers that where a part of the studio as I was once have no where else to go. They need a chance and thats where I come in".

I heard loud gasps leave the mouths of nearly everyone in the room. There mouths hung open almost as if they were waiting to catch flies. The only ones who looked normal ware Navy And chanson. The person with the widest mouth was non other then my manager.

I sighed "It's been a pleasure to work with all of you. Its been a pleasure to live out my dream. But maybe this was only part of what I'm meant to do. Maybe I'm not meant to live out my dream anymore. Maybe I was meant to help others achieve there's. I'm not going to say bye you guys will see me again later. Thank you all for this wonderful oprotunity." and with that I walked off the stage and left mouths open.

I ran over to chanson
"Lets get out of here, skip some of tHe crowd". He nodded and we rushed out leaving the scene.

We rushed into a taxi and as we shut the doors he mummbeled a "thanks". I smiled "for what".

"For taking me on your little adventures".

__________________________

I've updated this story everyday for three days because its been a weekend. This story will have about 40 chapeters give or take a few. It should be finished around August or september of 2016. If ya like it make sure to comment vote and fan. Love yalls