Visit

Abella POV

I drove to the address Andrew gave me. Sigh.... Thinking being neighbors with him... How will I survive. I clenched the wheel tighter... Thinking positive. At least I can be seeing them often... Sigh... Not only school is canceled, I must go shopping.... Sigh well, remember... ALWAYS DRESS TO IMPRESS! I am currently dealing with Bernie... The person selling the house. And she gave me a 50% discount =)
Wow.... I know right ?! 'Have fun at Hawaii!' I told her. 'Thank you!' She said.

She's a sweet old lady! Lel... Annoying tho! Okay next stop, TO THE MALL..... This is going to be very long ~~~

About 100000 hours later, I came up with 50 shopping bags.... lol.. I was kidding.... Not 1000000 hours it just felt like it... Haha.... I went inside the house, ITS FULLY FURNISHED? Damn, this woman is nice... I quickly go and visit the biggest room and started decorating it....

2 hours later, I'm finished.. It look liked this

 It look liked this

Hmm... Thinking about it, I can be a interior designer.. I'm so tired, I went to sleep with my morning clothes on.....

-MoRnInG

Eww... I stink! I took a long shower.... Placed my hair in curls and let it flow and hmm what to wear... Meeting new neighbors I thought I'll dress to impress. I wore a golden sparkly crop top and white skirt.

For makeup, I just use eyeliner and light pink blush

For makeup, I just use eyeliner and light pink blush.. I also wore red lipstick. Bam! Ready to meet Ally,Andy,Ra-Ra and Callie!

I walked and rang the doorbell.
There you see, sleepy Ally still with her PJs, yawning. I said 'Good Morning, I'm sorry.... I didn't mean to disturb... I was planning to know you all better...' I apologized..
'No, actually thank you for waking me up, I forgot I had to work... I'm sorry but only Andrew is available today... Maybe you can ask him how the school works?' Alison said..
'Um. Sure..' I plastered a fake smile. 'Wait a second please..... ANDREW!! WAKE UP!! SOMEONE IS HERE TO SEE YOU!!!!' She yelled... My eyes are wide with shock.... And now, you see him already ready for the day look.... 'Hi, I just have some school questions..' I said awkwardly.. It's true tho, I'm not so bright at studies... 'Umm... Okay.. Come in.' He said, gesturing me to come in. I mouthed thank you. And came in... Whoa.. It's huge ..... Just as I remembered except, they redecorated the photo frames to some candles and.... Stuff.... I'm glad they tried to GET OVER ME. I think I kinda zoned away or something because something brought me back to common sense. 'Sorry, I kinda got lost in my own thoughts.' I apologize... 'Nah, it's okay.' He said...... Hmm..... It feels weird...... It's like he knew something.... Hiding something. I shrugged the thought out of my head. Should... I tell him.. Who I was? But then they would be hurt again and ILL LEAVE AGAIN.... Ugh! I wish my parents were normal..... Because I totally was... It's just that they aren't... And it's affecting me horribly... I wish.... I just wish......

Author's Note

People IS NOT READING THIS.... I'm not known but so???? I just love writing... Talking to myself!! No one judging me... I don't like diaries.... Oh well.... Bye! Also, I WONT BE POSTING CHAPTERS ANYTIME SOON. Busy writing another story. For real now... Bye