Going Back

Abella/Brooklyn POV

Leaving my past was hard for the last 6 years anyways... I graduated from college and all. I'm now a 22 year old woman. Independent. My friend... Well my old friend, Cyra had been using my voice call calling my old phone into a diary... I've been hearing it and one struck me making me miss home.. My parents know me... I'm allowed to go home but still with my new name Brooklyn Bays is it weird? Haha I'm more mature... What I can't wait to see was MY BESTEST BFF!! Everyone of my friend.. I'll try and be close to them... What I heard from Cyra's voice diary, Andrew became a teacher.... Somehow... Alison became a business women ... I know I was surprised too! Cyra became a Nurse... Caleb became a baseball player... Things have changed... Like myself.. I changed a lot! My pale skin is no longer pale... It's tanned.. My lips had gotten bigger.. My eyes too! I am currently a actress. Wow! I know! Well a voice actress for now.. The director knew my real name and he was actually my Uncle! Haha.

I was packing but then my 'fake' friend came in and fake cried and said 'you have to leave now don't you? You know, Sydney will miss you?' Yeah right! I just rolled my eyes. I went to the airport.. SOO excited ... I boarded my private jet.. And Chicago, HERE I COME!!!

-Back At MY apartment-

So my plan was to be working with Andrew... A teacher... And be friends with him... Easy Peasy. And I'll meet the rest of my friends...! Yay!  I am tired... I can't wait for my new JOB!! I always loved little kids!! Yas! Win-Win situation isn't it? I took a quick shower and used my PJs.. Remembering... Tommorow Is a new day...

-Next morning-

I woke up right at 4:45 am.. I took a bath, wore a little black dress like this

 I took a bath, wore a little black dress like this

And wore black heels and white jacket.. I was trying for a professional look... Besides.... Always dress to impress. I'm ready... I rode my black Porsche..

I am spoiled? Well, I'm not using a bus

I am spoiled? Well, I'm not using a bus.. Haha... I'm freakin Abella Anderson... Well... Brooklyn Bays now... Sigh.. I reached the school and saw everyone staring... Little kids are excited.... The teenagers that are either 18/19 stared while I ignored them... I walked to the office... I need to find the teachers lounge....

'Hello, my name is Brooklyn Bays.' I told the person in charge of the office.
'You need your schedule?' She asked.
'Oh... Actually I'll be the new teacher.' I said politely...
'I'm s-so-sorry... You look so young..' She said.
I smiled..
'The teacher's lounge is right on your left.... &
I thanked her and went to the LOUNGE... Man were there so many teachers...5 of them looked like my age..4 of them look liked they're in their 40s and 7 of them looked like they should retire.... No offense...
I sat away from the others... It was so quiet... I decided to break the ice
'Hi... Can you guys please introduce yourselves.... I don't really feel comfortable working with people I don't know....' I said. 'Sure, I'm Andrew White.. The girl beside me is Lily... Beside Lily is Willow and beside willow is Fiona and beside Fiona is Brad. We teach the Kindergarten... And to know more, there is 3 Stages of Kindergarten... Since you will be teaching the Kindergarten, we will be assigned in pairs to teach each class...' Andrew said that.. I was like.... Andrew changed a lot.. He doesn't look like his funny self..
I looked around but to see the 'older' ones reading.... I sighed.. Andrew asked me..' What's your name?'
'Bays, Brooklyn Bays.' I said looking away... He reminds me too much about my past..

Andrew POV

Okay, I seem crazy but this girl looked so much like Bel.... So much about having a crush on her when she dies.... When I asked her what's her name, she said her name was Brooklyn Bays.... She said it with pained and look away like Abby when she said 'it's not your fault' I felt curious.. I wanna know more about her. I asked the office to pair me up with Brooklyn.... Damn.. It's hard to say her name.. I prefer calling her Brooks.  Haha.... It was time for the pairing... I'm so not going to be surprised.

Abella/Brooks POV

It was time for the pairing... Hoping I won't be with Andrew since you know what...

'Okay, so the pairs for the K section are

Lily and Brad
Fiona and Willow
Andrew and Brooklyn

Damn... So much for trying to avoid him... I mumbled 'Damn' Willow seemed kind... I would like to be with her.... Fiona on the other hand.. Hmm let's say.... I prefer being with Mr.A..... Fiona is like... Complaining... Hating me for something... Damn you, Andrew.... People hate me Becuz of you.. DAMN! I was walking out when someone pulled me back.

Author's Note

Hellow! How's Book 2 so far? Cliffhanger? Not? Oh well... Sorry If ITS SHORT. Will Andrew ever find out? 👀 WHOS EXCITED TO SEE Abby's grown up face??? Well if you are reading... Anticipation is waiting for you while I find.... Adios!!