Chapter 3

A/N the first 2 chapters where basically explaining about the groups and there history the book will go into present tense now so thanks for the support on the book and hope you enjoy :)

Emzzi xox

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Indie get you lazy ass up your gonna be late!!!!" Was the first thing I heard this morning

I grunted loudly and rubbed my eyes. Normally I would stay in as long as possible but today was the first day of school.

I glanced at the clock and got up

I turned to the clock again and stared

"Shit" it was half 9 already and school starts at 9 us gypsies are known for being late for school ever since the directions split gypsies have started going to proper schools and we have always been late since we stay up for hours on end at night there is no such thing as bedtime for gypsies.

By this time I had jumped in the shower and stood there under the warm water. I'm so glad I'm part of the maliks who chose to live in houses I don't know how I would live without my shower.

I heard a door creek open but ignored it then I heard some footsteps in the room. Then the shower door slide open. My green eyes shot open and met with Bo's bright blue eyes and cocky smirk.

"Hey" he whispered

"Shit bo get out!" He chuckled and strolled casually out of the room.

It wasn't the fact that bo saw me naked that I kicked him out its the fact that NO ONE and I mean NO ONE ruins MY shower time.

After my shower I walked back into my bedroom to find bo sprawled across my bed. He looked up and I rolled my eyes at him, I opened my wardrobe doors and picked out my tattered school uniform the first day I got it me and the other gypsie girls spent hours decorating it with what we like. Mine had different badges covering the one side of the collar and earrings all over the other. I had multicoloured grips lining one side of my tie and a very short skirt that's frayed at the bottom. I quickly put it on with my very fitted shirt. I finished the look by putting my naturally curly bright red hair into a messy bun leaving two curls hang eather side of my face. I added a fake daisy chain round the top of my head and gripped it at the back. I covered one of my arms with bracelets and on the other added a silver starry bracelet that all the star group cannot take of. I put on my make up and lip gloss blowing a kiss to bo in the process and added fake lashes. Finally I added my star hoop earrings and little star stud to the top of my right ear.

I turned to bo and posed "beautiful as allways" he smiled.

I grabbed my rucksack and wedge trainers and headed out the door hand in hand with bo bring it on school.