Rixton's Members

Jake Roche's

'Jake Peter Roche'

BIRTHDAY
September 16, 1992
Virgo

BIRTHPLACE
London, UK
England

Role In Band: Lead Vocals/Rythm Guitar

ABOUT

Versatile actor and singer who played Isaac Nuttall in the long-running British soap opera Emmerdale, Matt in the musical film Rules of Love, and began a music career as the lead singer of Pop/R&B quartet Rixton.

BEFORE FAME

He and bassist/keyboardist/backing vocalist Danny Wilkin founded the band in 2012 as Relics before changing the name to Rixton and being joined by Charley Bagnall and Lewi Morgan.

TRIVIA

He appeared in the 2004 film Finding Neverland as an orphan.

FAMILY LIFE

He got engaged to Little Mix singer Jesy Nelson in 2015. His parents Shane and Coleen divorced when he was 9 years old. He has an older brother Shane and a plethora of half-brothers and half-sisters.

ASSOCIATED WITH

With Rixton, he opened for Ariana Grande on her The Listening Sessions tour.

Danny Wilkin's

'Danny Philip Wilkin'

BIRTHDAY
May 4, 1990
Taurus

BIRTHPLACE
Black Pool, UK
England

Role In Band: Keys/Bass/Vocals

ABOUT

Bassist, keyboardist, and backing vocalist for the 4 piece pop/R&B band Rixton who were formerly known as Relics when they formed in 2012.

BEFORE FAME

He and Jake Roche started to write together upon leaving school.

TRIVIA

With Rixton, he performed on the band's first EP called Me and My Broken Heart.

FAMILY LIFE

He is from Blackpool, England.

ASSOCIATED WITH

He performs alongside Lewi Morgan in Rixton.

Lewi Morgan's

'Lewi Morgan'

BIRTHDAY
January 10, 1998
Capricorn

BIRTHPLACE
Bolton, UK
England

Role in Band: Drums/Percussion

ABOUT

Member of the pop/R&B band Rixton, formerly known as Relics, who was the final band mate to join the group. He sings backing vocals on occasional tracks.

BEFORE FAME

He was playing pots and pans in the back alley of a pub when Jake Roche and Danny Wilkin asked him to join the band.

TRIVIA

He and the other members of Rixton were nominated for 4 Teen Choice Awards in 2014.

FAMILY LIFE

He is from Bolton, England.

ASSOCIATED WITH

He performs alongside Chaley Bagnall in Rixton.

Charley Bagnall's

'Charley Steven Bagnall'

BIRTHDAY
March 25, 1986
Aries

BIRTHPLACE
Rochford UK
England

Role in Band: Lead Guitarist/vocal
ABOUT

Lead guitarist and backing vocalist for the pop/R&B group Rixton who formed in 2012. With Rixton, they released the
'they released the EP Me and My Broken Heart in 2014.

BEFORE FAME

He was introduced to fellow Rixton members Jake Roche and Danny Wilkintwo years after Roche and Wilkin first started writing songs together. The group was then joined by drummer Lewi Morgan a year after that.

TRIVIA

As a member of Rixton, he first started getting recognized when the band started uploading covers of top artists tracks to their YouTube page.

FAMILY LIFE

He is from the town of Rochford, Essex, England.

ASSOCIATED WITH

He and Jake Roche both play guitar for the band Rixton.

Rixton's FIRST ALBUM

"LET THE ROAD"