Thanks for the memories

Sly POV
Didnt see that did ya

It had been a long year and six months since Jess had left the few, and to be honest every thing went into chaos without her. When we where all here we were ether fighting or we were trying to kill eachother. I also miss Jess alot it was always an adventure around her, and it was fun joking with her and fighting alongside her. But, she was gone forever from what I have gathered a man threatened Jess while she was in her room and told her to leave Mjeailnor and she did.... I never thought that one man would be able to scare away Jess and for her to be gone this long made it seem like she was dead but I was so wrong.

Aphmaus POV

They had agreed to it and decided to help me with the trip! I think they knew it was very important for me to ask to postpone the trip to the island. But anyways, we were off on our adventure to the Hall but they didnt know that. Once I had checked on everyone I went to my room to check and made sure that everything's still there. After I had checked I pulled out a quiet small briefcase that held all of the memories crystals in it, it had a tag on it showing what day it came from. I put my finger in a small hole and it showed me the memory. It was when we were about to leave the hall to go explore the land but Sly had started chanting something in spanish (?) soon everyone had started in as well. I took my finger out of the hole when Travis started yelling for me to come onto the deck. I put the memory crystal back with the others and headed to see what Travis needed.

A/N

Im sorry for being away for so long i had stayed in a corner for about a month waiting to see what happened to Garroth in MCD, also while on the subject do you all want me to bring back Garroth since they did have dimensional doors in super Minecraft? But if your were to want that what cost would be made for that? ;3