Welcome home

Aphmau's POV

We were almost at the Hall I could feel it! Everything was going good so far besides Katelan throwing up in a bucket. I sighed remembering that everyone was most likely going to bombored me with questions. I was scared and nervous to say the least. It had been so long since I had seen them and they are probably going to question why I look so young. Before I could think of any other good questions they would ask laurance came into my room." Lady aphmau the shore of the island you described is in sight now!" he told me. " laurance you know you dont have to call me lady aphmau right?" I asked him." Yeah but it seems more fiting." I just roll my eyes at Laurence's answer and headed up deck.

Time skip brought to you by Aaron sacrificing himself for story progress!

We were here, I was here. It looked to be in pretty good shape for a building over 18 years old! I looked around some to find no one in the front of the hall. I krept in slowly fearing that they might not remember me and will try to attack me. I look over to the pillers that had flames dancing on some but others, not so much. I saw Chad running all over the place examining Everything. He went around say all types of crazy things like "What an interesting hammer!" or "Why are there flames on top of the pillers, how do they stay up there?!". I so badly wanted to answer his questions but that would give away my position and my past, something I didnt want explain right now. I glanced over at my statue to find laurance and Aaron eying down it with stares of doom."Hey aphmau can we talk to you about somethi-" but before he could finish I voice said"Hey that was a good mission wouldnt you agree katz!" Said a female voice. Before I could think out what to do I yelled/whispered"SCATTER!" And we all ran in different directions.

A/N
Well that took longer than expected but im back! Im sorry for being away for a long time, my heart was broken by Andrew hussie *cough* homestuck *cough* but im back! I hope you like this chapter guys bye bye!(what should I call you all btw?)