Chapter 1

(YAY finally I've been wanting to write a Travlyn fan fiction since like forever!! Sorry if its bad. I DID get some ideas from other people but I will add some of my own too. <3)

Katelyn's P.O.V:
Finally! I made it to my new home! Painted blue with oak,a beautiful garden round the back,a swimming pool and there was two floors! I walked inside and all of my packed boxes were in there too. I'm going to need some help with carrying all my stuff up to my room. So I decide to ask people if they could help. I knock on a door and then a girl with blackish brownish hair and hazel eyes opened it.
"Hi there!" She said, smiling.
"Hi.." I replied.
"I'm Aphmau, you must be new to the neighborhood."
"I'm Katelyn, and yes I am new to the neighborhood. I was wondering if you could help me unpack because I got a lot of stuff. And when I say a lot. I mean a lot."
"Sure! Just let me call some of my friends over and we'll be there in no time!"
"Ok, thanks. I live right down there!" I point to my house.
"Ok, see ya soon!"
°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~Time Skip~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~
I was waiting for Aphmau to come with her friends when I heard a knock. I went to answer it and it was Aphmau! With four guys and....wait NICOLE!?
"NICOLE!?" I literally screamed.
"KATELYN!?" She screamed back.
"Wait you guys know each other?" Asked Aph
"No. We just knew each other's names and decided to scream them." Nicole said sarcastically.
"Of course we know each other!" I said.
Me and Nicole hugged tightly.
"We have known each other since reception! I said.
"We go WAYYY back!" Said Nicole.
"Ok, so since you know Nicole, I should introduce you to the guys! This is Garroth!"
A guy with Sandy blonde hair and ocean blue eyes waved
"Dante!"
"Yo!' A guy with dark blue hair and dark blue eyes said.
"Laurence!"
"Hey" said a guy with brown hair and baby blue eyes.
"And finally Travis!"
I noticed a guy with whiteish silverish hair and emerald green eyes staring at me. I guess that was Travis.
"Travis?" Said Garroth
"TRAVIS!!" Shouted Nicole.
"Huh!? Oh, hi!" Said Travis.
"Anyway, nice to meet you all! I'm Katelyn!"
"Such a pretty name for a pretty gi-" started Travis.
"Shut it." I said interrupting him.
"Lets just start." Said Aph, with a chair in her hand.
"Kay" we all said at once.
So Laurence and Travis helped me with my bed,Aph and Garroth helped with my computer and desk and Nicole and Dante helped with my wardrobe. While I was walking down the stairs I saw Tracks looking in a box I clearly labeled 'PRIVATE'.
"Excuse me that's private."
"Uuuhhhh....sorry?" He said
I snatched the box out of his hands. Not letting him see my one direction posters...

Ok so that's all I have for today. Thanks for reading! Ciao! ~bacongirl <3