Chapter 7

Katelyn's P.O.V
I started to open my eyes, and I was in my bed..? Last tuning I remember was going to see my brother when everything just went black and now I'm here...weird..
Anyway, I saw Travis on the floor next to my bed, sleeping. He looks cu- SHADAP KATELYN!
I took some clothes into the bathroom (media) and started to change into them.
I was halfway through changing, with only my shoes,shorts and bra on when I couldn't find my top, I turned around and saw TRAVIS HOLDING MY SHIRT, SMIRKING!
"Looking for this?" He asked
"Yes now, give it back!!" I said, TRYING to jump up and get it, but.he's.too.tall.
"Dang! I hate being so small but deadly at the same time!" I said

Travis' P.O.V
Now's my chance.
I threw the top behind me and put my hands on Katelyn's waist. She blushed.
"You loom cute when you blush" I said smiling
"Shut up" she replied back.
"Ok I'll shut up, if you let me do this."
"Do wh-"
I cut her off, by pinning her against the wall so she couldn't back up and kissed her, on the lips.
I expected her to kick me, or punch me, but she didn't, she let me kiss her! HALLELUJAH IT'S A MIRACLE!!

We parted from the kiss, she was blushing like mad, and I was blushing but not THAT much!

Katelyn's P.O.V
He kissed me? I just....why did.....how did....why couldn't...? GAH!! I'm working myself up!
"Can I have my top now, please?" I asked.
"No."
"Awwww......pwease?" I gave him little puppy eyes.
"Must...resist....I CAN'T! Fine, take your top!"
"Yay"
I went over to my top and put it on, I was bored so I decided to watch animoooo!
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~Time Skip~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Jessica's P.O,V
Grr..watching them be together is horrible..
".I need someone to help me break them apart..but who?" I asked myself.
"Could Mitchi help Miss. Jessica with her boy problems?" Asked a purple haired me'fwa (idk how to spell it)
"I don't have boy problems! I just want to see Katelyn suffer!" I said.
"Oh, well Mitchi could help you.."
"And how would you that, exactly?"
"We need a plan..and Mitchi's got the puurrfect person who can help us with that, nya~"
"Oh really...?"

Hey guys!! So, I am having a CHARACTER CONTEST!! The winner will be the person who helps Mitchi and Jessica, since I don't want to make one, I want YOU guys to! Yes, I'm very lazy.
All the information I need to know is here!

Name
Surname (optional)
Looks
Personality
Age
Crush

AND THANK YOU ALL FOR THE SUPPORT ON THIS BOOK!! See you in the next chapter nya~ -bacongirl