Chapter 5

Jessica's P.O.V
What I'm going to do is.....maybe....TRY to do something to one of Katelyn's brothers, since she olives them SO much...I know it sounds harsh, but its the only way I can get her to leave so I can have Travis all.to.my.self..

Zane's P.O.V
I do not like this girl, just by the way she looks at Katelyn and Travis.....why Aphmau!? Why!?

Katelyn's P.O.V
I was talking with Travis when I noticed Jessica give her signature evil smirk ,don't ask, she must be up to something..
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~Time Skip To The Restaurant ~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
I NEEDED to talk to Jessica...in private. We all walk inside.
"Uh....I'm going to the bathroom quick! With Jessica! You guys go to the table we'll uh....catch up!" I walk away into the direction of the bathroom and drag Jessica with me.
"What do you need?" She asked me.
"I know you're planning something, Jessica."
"Ding ding ding! You guessed right! And win the prize...of misery."
"You're evil."
"Why thank you!"
"It wasn't a compliment!"
She walks off. WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!?!!
Anyway, I walk out of the bathroom..put on a straight face and walk to our table. I sat down, trying my hardest not to look worried..but the idea of her doing something is just...nerve-wracking....I remember the last time she did something
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~° Flash Back~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
I was playing with my friends when I hear a...a scream...it sounded like...like my MOM! I started running to my house, ignoring my friends cries and screams for me to come back. And when I saw my house....I felt like I couldn't breath...my Entire house was engulfed in FLAMES! I ran inside unaware of people surrounding the house...trying to put the fire out. I saw my mom....surrounded in fire.
"MOM!" I screamed
"Katelyn, I want you to listen and obey my last few words...run, run as far away from here as possible...take your brothers with you...don't look back. Just kelp running until you find somewhere safe...somewhere loving another place you can call home..."
I started to feel water dripping from my eyes..even though I hated the idea I had to run.
"I LOVE YOU MOM! I ALWAYS WILL!"
"You too."
I started to run down the stairs when I saw...Jessica.
"I TOLD YOU NOT TO MESS WITH ME, KATELYN!" She screamed at me
"Jessica this is TOO far! I'll get you back for this! I will! And that's a promise."
"I'd like to see you try" and in a blink of an eye, she was gone. I ran away. I found my brothers and ran...ran as far away as possible...nothing could stop me from getting vengeance on her...nothing.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°End Of flash Back~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
I started to feel water go down my cheek.
"Katelyn? Are you ok?" Asked Travis, sitting next to me.
"Yeah I am..."