Chapter 2

Katelyn's P.O.V
Ok so we all said our goodbyes and everyone left. Well, everyone but Travis...
"Are you going to leave or....?"
"Nahhh....I think I want to stay here for a while longer"
"Ok.." I plopped myself down on the sofa and Travis sat down too. I put on anime since I had nothing else to do and I was bored.
After watching maybe 30 minutes of anime I felt thirsty so I went to the kitchen to get a drink. Travis followed me ,of course, and lucky for me the cup I was trying to get was too high up. "Great.." I though to myself.. Then, at all of a sudden, I felt two arms wrap around my waist and pick me up so I could reach the cup. I was guessing it was Travis since he was the only other person in the house.
"Uhm...thanks.." I said filling the cup with water.
"Welcome" Travis said, giving me a sweet smile. I smiled back.

Travis' P.O.V
She's so cute when she smiles. She walked away and I tried SO hard not to look at her butt. But I did....
"Uhhh....what are you looking at..?" Asked Katelyn.
"Your aaaa-eeyes, your eyes."
"From behind me?"
"Yup. Like some people say. "I have eyes at the back of my head."
She rolled her eyes and sat back down. I sat down next to er and we both watched anime for hours on end.
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~Time Skip~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°
Katelyn's P.O.V
We were watching T.V when my eyes started to feel heavy and I slowly drifted to sleep.

Travis' P.O.V
I watched as Katelyn slowly fell asleep. And when she was I put her in my arms and smiled. Is weird saying she's cute when she sleeps? She got a text message and ,being the irresponsible person I am, looked at it.

Aph=Aphmau K=Katelyn (AKA Travis)

Aph: hey Katelyn, I need you to do a favour for me.

K: yeah, what it it?

Aph: Aaron asked me on a date and I was wondering if you could come with?

K: sure.

Aph: Kay thanks! Oh! Before I go...

K: yes?

Aph: Nicole is coming with Dante and Garroth is coming with Kawaii~Chan so you'll need to choose between Laurence and Travis

K: I'll go with Travis

Aph: !?!?

K: what?

Aph: oh, uh nothing. I guess Laurence will go with Lucinda then! Bali!

K: bye.

End of text message.

Katelyn's P.O.V
I woke up and saw Travis on my phone.
"Travis?"
"Oh! Hheeeyyyyy Katelyn"
"Give me my phone"
"Ok"
He gave me my phone and I looked at the text message.
"TRAAAAVVVVVIIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!!"
"heh heh heh...."
Ding
I looked at my phone

Aph: the date is tomorrow by the way!

K: ok..

"YOU ARE SO DEAD!"
Travis runs away and I chase him.