Bitten

Today hadn't treated Lauren Jauregui very kindly. Between waking up an hour late for class, spilling her coffee on the essay that she'd spent all night up writing, and getting yelled at by the majority of her professors, she needed to go to her favorite resting spot. A very secluded part of the woods that she was sure nobody had ever ventured in. Her plan was to go to the woods, read, relax, and then go back to her dorm to spend some time with the love of her life, the beautiful Camila Cabello.
     As soon as Lauren entered the woods, she felt happy. She felt as if the day's stressful events had never happened, and she felt at rest. She'd grown to love the aroma of the earth around her, the sound of the birds chirping, and the sight of luscious life around her. Lauren made her way to a bench that she'd found and began to read a book that she'd picked up the other day, but couldn't get to due to school and work.
     Lauren had only gotten about a chapter into her book before she heard a noise. She began to slowly get up to leave, but then she heard another sound coming from behind a small cluster of trees. Now she began to panic.
     A low growl had come from the "thing" behind the trees. Lauren felt as if her heart was going to beat out of her chest and her feet began to scuffle. Her green eyes widened as she saw what had been hiding from her. It was a big, muscular, gray wolf with the scariest amber eyes that she'd ever seen. As she made a move to leave, she tripped on a pile of brown, dead leaves.
     The wolf began to inch towards her, and she became paralyzed in fear. There she sat, completely frozen. The wolf now leapt towards her and she screamed as it bit her calf! She continued to scream at the top of her lungs until the wolf slowly retreated, as if it's job had been done.

A/N•
Sorry if this (very short) chapter seems a bit rushed, but it's all because the first time that I'd written this I must've done something wrong because wattpad deleted it. This is my first story so I'm sorry if it's not any good. Anyways, congratulations to anybody that got here😘 I'll keep writing if I see that anybody actually reads this. ily you all