The Fight Pt. I

On Lauren's side of the door, she didn't have much time to process what had just happened because just as it was time for Camila's time to into a werewolf, it was also hers. Lauren's body ached as she became the monster that she still thought that she was ever since she'd scratched her girlfriend's arm that last horrific night a month before. The wolf in Lauren came out and became enraged at Camila for pushing her away like that, so she began to break down Camila's door.
     It only took the muscular, green-eyed wolf 3 hard hits on the door before it busted open. As soon as she entered the room she saw a small pile of ripped clothes, which were from when the small girl had transformed into a wolf. She wandered in the room searching for Camila, which she did find very quickly with her heightened sense of smell.
     Lauren found the white wolf under her bed. She knew that Camila was terrified of her because she could also hear her whimpering. However, this did nothing for the wolf under the bed because Lauren's wolf was still too mad and agitated to feel bad for her.
     Camila knew that the wolf had been getting closer and closer with every passing second. It wasn't long before she saw a pair of green eyes looking through the crack between the brown hardwood floor and her white bed frame. In a rushed attempt to save herself from the wrath of the older wolf, she clawed at Lauren's face and snarled. By doing this, she bought herself enough time to rush out of her room because Lauren was stunned at the fact that Camila had now left a gash in her face. If Lauren was mad at Camila before, she was now livid.
     After a few seconds of sitting there, Lauren realized that she wasn't going to let Camila go that easily, especially after what she'd done to her. The black wolf dashed out of the room to search the rest of the apartment for Camila. Again, she used her sense of smell to search for the smaller wolf. Camila still smelled like that vanilla shampoo, even as a wolf. If there was one thing in Lauren's favor, it was that Camila wouldn't be able to leave the dorm room, because it would be dangerous for her to get spotted by "normal" humans. They probably wouldn't take a larger-than-average white wolf wandering around everywhere. With that, Lauren began to relentlessly search for Camila in the dorm.

•A/N•
Alright guys, I hope that you've enjoyed this chapter. I'm planning on ending this fic pretty soon because I'm not sure I'll be able to balance it will school and everything. :( Also, I'm going to be out of town for a couple of days so I won't be able to update for at least a couple of days. With that said, I would like to thank everyone that's been keeping up with fic, and I just wanted to let you know how much it means to me. ily guys