What Have I Done?

Camila was utterly confused as to why there was a wolf howling in her bedroom. At first she was scared of it, but now it looked harmless to her. Again, she pondered the question "Why is there a wolf here?" Then, it all clicked.
     Hadn't Lauren been frightened by the last movie that they had been watching? That was odd because she was rarely scared by anything as stupid and as cheesy as that movie. "What if this wolf is Lauren?" Camila asked herself.
     No, it couldn't be. Werewolves didn't exist. Camila thought that maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to ask if this was her girlfriend in this animal. "Lauren? Is that you?" The black wolf slowly nodded it's head, before burying it's face in its paws.
     The black wolf, which Camila now understood was in fact Lauren began to whimper. Lauren curled herself into a ball and wondered what she had done to receive such an atrocious punishment. Camila had absolutely no idea what to do in this situation. Was she supposed to console her? Was she supposed to give Lauren space? Was she supposed to be scared? Camila quickly shook that last thought out of her head. Lauren would never dare hurt her... Or would she?
     Camila slowly made her way to the corner of the bedroom, making sure to try her best not to frighten Lauren. Lauren still however, began to retreat. She ran over to the other side of the bedroom. It wasn't that she was afraid of Camila because she knew that her girlfriend was trying her best to make her feel comfortable, it was that she was afraid of herself.
     Camila still decided to try and get close to Lauren, even though the older wolf-girl was clearly avoiding her, although she had no idea why. When she finally reached only a few feet away from the wolf, Lauren began growling. This was Lauren's way of telling her to back off because she didn't want to hurt Camila. Camila obviously didn't get the memo because she continued to inch toward Lauren.
     The small girl approached Lauren with her arm out, as if she was trying to pet her. The wolf inside of Lauren came out and she clawed at Camila's arm. The wound wasn't that bad, but it did draw blood. Lauren's eyes widened as she realized what she had done. She really was a monster.

•A/N•
Alright guys there you have the fourth chapter to this story. I still haven't gotten my phone fixed so if there are any mistakes, that's why. However on a second note, PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS. When I woke up this morning to see that I have 80+ reads on this fic it really made me smile:) ily guys