Chapter 9 ♡

Chapter 9 ♡

Desire ♡

I watched closely as Sirus showed me some of his dance moves. He's actually pretty good at dancing. At first I couldn't get him to dance for me but now that everyone left and it's just us he's dancing everywhere.

"A little something like this." Sirus stated doing a cute little flip.

I giggled at him.

"You're really good at dancing. You should do it professionally." I stated with a huge grin on my face.

Once I said that the smile on his face dropped.

"Nah, I'm not that good. I'm just average. I've seen so many people who can dance better then me." He said shrugging his shoulder.

My face soften a little.

"So...they probably can't do what you just did." I mumbled getting up and walking over to him.

He stared down at his shoes.

"They can do that and way more." He replied back biting his lip.

"Why are you so shy?" I questioned him with my eyebrows raised.

He shrugged his shoulders again.

"I'm not really shy I just have a hard time getting close to people so they think I'm shy." He explained to me.

I nodded my head in understanding.

"There's sides of me you haven't seen yet and you probably never will." Sirus said making me give him a look.

"Oh really....enough talking now let's dance." I said putting on a song.

He instantly grabbed my hand and together we started dancing.

I busted out laughing when he tried to do the robot. I then imitated him by doing it too making him laugh.

"Come on, I know you can do better than that." I joked shaking my head.

"Alright, this is called the helicopter." He stated lifting himself up by his hands and spinning himself in a circle.

I opened my mouth in amazement. I never seen anyone do that before.

"You need to teach me that." I mentioned to him once he was finally back on his feet.

"Cool, it's easy anyways." He replied back.

I gave him a goofy look. "To you maybe but that looked hard." I joked shaking my head.

"Don't worry, I can teach you." He said putting his arm on my shoulder.

I nodded my head. "Okay."

"I'm gonna show you some easier stuff first then I'll help you with that, okay?" Sirus told me.

"Okay."

***

"I'm exhausted." I whined grabbing my bag off of the floor.

"Same, you wanna ride home?" Sirus asked me.

I nodded my head.

"Yeah, it's about to storm." I stated as I heard lightening from outside.

"Okay, let's go." He said grabbing my hand.

We both walked out of the dance studio and we made our way to the car.

He opened the passenger door for me before going over to the driver's side. He's such a gentlemen.

We both put our seat belts on and then he pulled off.

I watched him as he payed attention to the road carefully.

"Why are you staring?" He asked without looking at me.

"You're cute that's why." I said letting out a giggle.

"Pshh I'm not that cute." He said waving me off.

"Yeah, you are. The way your hair looks, how I can tell your nervous, and even the way you bite your lip is cute." I told him.

He smiled a little. He has the most amazing smile ever.

"Well I think you're way cuter than me." He stated making me smile.

"And you always say cute things like that to make me smile." I added making him laugh.

"I'm sorry I can't help it. You're just gonna have to get use to it." He mentioned.

"I guess. Tyrik never complimented me this much actually he rarely did at all. He wasn't around much to compliment me and when we were actually alone he would only want to kiss and feel up on me." I explained to him.

I noticed Sirus' hands tighten around the steering wheel as he stared ahead with an angry look in his eye.

"All he wanted you for was your body. I could tell when you were around him that he didn't truly make you happy. He can't make you happy like I do." Sirus said making me nod my head in agreement.

"You're right about everything you just said. He didn't make me happy and that's why I'm so glad I'm no longer with him." I said putting a smile onto Siru's face.

After a couple of minutes of continuing to talk we pulled up to my house.

"So I guess I'll see you later." Sirus said going back into his shell.

I nodded my head and leaned over to kiss him.

He put his hand on the side of my face as we continued to kiss.

"See you tomorrow for our date." I said as soon as I pulled back.

He nodded his head.

I then got out of the car and walked up to my house.

Sirus didn't leave until I opened the door and turned back to wave him goodbye.

When I got into the house my mom instantly came up to me.

"Where were you?" She questioned.

"I had dance practice remember?" I said rolling my eyes at her.

I told her where I was going before I left.

"Oh yeah well guess who's here to see you?" She asked with a cheerful grin on her face.

I shrugged my shoulders to lazy to guess.

My mom walked me to the living room where I seen Tyrik sitting down on the couch.

A smirk appeared on his face letting me know that this isn't gonna be good.

"We had a little discussion and why did he tell me that you two broke up because you cheated on him?"

___________________________
Tyrik in mm 😍❤️

What do you guys think?

Comment below

Vote please

Follow also

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 😘