Bravado

"Nature lives within me.

We then see eye to eye.

Nature sees the light in me, therefore it never lies."

  Aaral

I remained silent staring at the sun. No matter how much it's presence tried to intimidate me, or frighten me away with it's beams... I stayed.

You see, nature and I have a spiritual connection. If it's anyone or anything to understand me, it's Nature.

I was currently talking to the sun, Aryama, about her beauty. She  shined so bright, and made warmth for the earth, Vasuda. But, if no one understood her beauty or worth, I surely appreciated her exsistence. You see, Aryama and I are similiar. We're both misunderstood, and much more. We don't ever give up though.

I had in my earbuds, listening to music. I then stood up and danced. Which consisted of: Twirling on my tippy toes, spinning into the sunlight, sauntering and sashaying in the wind, leaping like I was a Alvin Ailey dancer, and swaying my hips like Shakira. The Sun started to move away from me, the wind started to increase, and the tree branches and leaves on the ground started to sway. Side to side.. making my hair cover my face. I started to laugh.. Are they seriously mocking me? I thought.

"Must you all mock me in a moment like this?" I asked Exuberantly.

Aryama and her friends continued to sashay & swiftly move in the wind.

I began to laugh at their silliness. Nature is so full of life. So benevolent and lovely.

I switched songs on my black Galaxy s4 and quickly noticd the time. Ugh, Time to go 'home.'

No, I'm not poor, nor am I abused at home. My parents are just annoying, and I dislike them very much. My parents are very opulent, and they make everything complicated. Everything or situation seems inevitable with them. I can't ever avoid or dodge a conflict with them. Things used to be so different. My mom kinda 'disowned' me. But, I don't worry myself with my parents' foolishness. I come here to enjoy nature's presence, and ease my mind. There's so much more to me, and I get judged so easily. Can I ever just be happy? Can I have a break? Can I have a true friend who understands me fully, and won't abandon me? Can I have someone to just sit there and listen to me pour out my heart and soul? Is that too much to ask for? All I have, is nature.. Nature. Sometimes I wish Nature was a person. I'd cling onto them for dear life. Especially the sun, Aryama.

I set myself on a timer. 5 more minutes then I shall make my journey to home. I flipped to my recorded and recorded my bestfriends. Aryama and the others. mimicking my moves. I then put myself in the camera saying, "My brilliant replicas mock my skills. Aren't they lovely?"

I'm an aberration, however, nature looks pass that and accepts me for who I am. My flaws and all.

2votes/2comments.