Dangerous 2 "Crazy sex" Justin Bieber Fiction

I wake up with a sleeping Skyler on my body and i push her of and she rolls down and falls on the floor.
- Oops, sorry!
- Arii! I was sleeping you idiot! She says angrily and she gets up to the bed again.

I stand up and put on a big shirt. Skyler also stands up and we go downstairs together. "Eggs with bacon?" I ask and she says yes. I love to cook, it's really funny. After five minutes i serve the breakfast and i fill my plate with eggs and bacon, so do Skyler.

- Mmm i really love food! Skyler says with mouth full of eggs.
- Haha i know, you remind me everytime we eat.
- It's just so perfect you know, i just love it.
- Inside you are really fat my dear, i say to her and give her a lazy smile.

We eat up and we get upstairs again to watch some TV. I find the note from yesterday and i look at the number. I look up and down and then i tear apart the note and trash it. I don't want anything to do with him anyways, it would be to complicated. "Will is coming over, his here any minute" Skyler says and i answer okay. Will is my/our other best friend. "Would you like to eat Pizza later? With Will." I ask Skyler. "Sure, it would be great." She answers and give me a smile. I hear a knocking on the door so i run downstairs and opens.

- Hi Will, how are you? I say and give him a big hug and he lift me up a bit and swing me around.
- I'm just fine, you?
- I'm really great actually. I say and we get upstairs.

Skyler tells William about the kiss yesterday and i just shake my head and smile big. She then asks him if he wants to join us for Pizza later and he says yes.

7 PM AT THE PIZZERIA

- So, what will you guys take? Skyler asks.
- Ehm, i don't know really and you? I answer.
- Maybe house special or something, what about you Will?
- Maybe Chicken i don't know.
- Well let's order. Skyler says and waves to a working who runs over to us.

- So what will it be? He asks
- I'll take house special. Skyler says and the pizza guy repeats
- Vegetarian please, i say and give him a kind look.
- Ehm, Italian chicken with extra hot sauce. Will says and the guy repeats all orders and he walks away.
- Well, i'm grabbing pizza salad, would you like some?
- Ari, you know we hate pizza salad. Skyler answers.
- Okay okay, blame yourself. I say and walk over to the salad bar.

I grab a plate and pick up some pizza salad and then someone walks into me so drop some salad on the floor.
- Hey! watch out. I say and look back.
- I'm sorry love, the guy says and when i see who it is i freeze.
- J.. Justin? What are you.. Eh... Hi.
- Problem with the words? He says and smile.
- Eh yeah, sorry for that.
- You haven't call?
- My phone was dead and i forgot.
- Oh, well when are we meeting?
- What, eh, what do you mean..?
- When are you and i going out?
- Never? Eeh i mean i don't know!
- Confused? I can choose one day. He says and blinks.
On Friday?
- Sure.
- Okay let's meet at the Central park 8 PM?
- Justin i.. What are you talking about, are you setting up a date for us? I don't even know you.
- That's why we're meeting. He says and blink again.
- Huh, you didn't tell me you're funny, well, you are pretty charming to be honest and if it's god enough for me, we'll see, i say while i give him a charming smile. I actually feel a little flirty for the first time.
- Well see you on friday, i'm glad i jumped into you.
- Yes, me too.

He walks out from the Pizzeria and i pick up a little more salad and i walk back to the table with a big smile on my face.
- Why so happy? Will asks.
- I just jumped into Justin.
- You what! Skyler says.
- Yes and we are meeting on friday.
- What! Are you serious?
- Oh yes i am. It's unbelievable.
- You just met this guy, Ari, besides he is a popstar, he will not stay loyal with you. Will says.
- Yes i know but he is really nice and i don't think he would do that. Why so negative?
- Sorry i just think it's a bad idea.. You deserve better.

Right after his last sense the food gets surved to us. I wonder why he is that bitter, i mean can't he be happy for me. Maybe he's jealous.. Or he's just taking care of me.

- I got to rush to the toilet, sorry heh. I say and run to the toilet while i hear Skyler shout "Ladies!".
When i'm about to wash my hands i see Justin standing right behind me in the mirror. I turn around.

- Justin? What are you doing here, this is the ladies, you can't just.
- It's fine i looked the door. He interrupt me with.
- Did you want to tell me something in private or.. can i go?
- I wanted to be alone with you. Just like that.
- You didn't leave the pizzeria..?
- No i am actually here with my manager.
- Oh.

We look at each other again, like yesterday. I think it's relaxing but a little embarrassing so i just kiss him. We stand there for minutes. He lift me up and place me in front of the mirror and he gets a little aggressive. He push me back while his hands are around my breasts and his tongue is in my mouth. He quickly takes his shirt of and then he takes of mine. He starts to unbutton his pants and suddenly he's only in his Calvin Klein's. He unbuttons my pants to. He's doing the job for the both of us. There we are, both in underwear, kissing. I get a little lost in the kissing and i close my eyes and enjoy. I feel that my mouth is wet and when i open my eyes i have his penis in my mouth. I hold it with my right hand and i suck it with my mouth. I don't know what i'm doing right now but i'm enjoying and having fun. I hear Justin moan quietly and i thinks it's kind of sexy. He gets a little violent and he grabs my head to move it up and down. I let go of his penis after a minute or two and then i start to kiss him on his stomach and i reach higher and i'm around his nipples. He is really enjoying it i hear and i kiss him on his lips again. He starts to grab my breasts again and he softly plays around with them. He starts to kiss them with his soft lip and then he takes off my bra. He is about to go down to my panties but instead i go back down in his underwear and i start to suck. We are in the toilet for twenty minutes maybe and then i remember that Skyler and Will are waiting for me. Shit!

- Justin. I says while i suck
- Ahh, y..yes baby? He tries to say while he's moaning.
- I need to go now, my friends are waiting. I say and stand up.
- Can't we stay for just five minutes?
- I need to go, sorry. I say while i put on my clothes.
- Fine, you were amazing by the way. I can't wait for next time. He says and smirk.
- Shut it! I say and laugh.

We say good bye and i walk back to Skyler and Will who has ate the half of their pizza.

- What took you so long? Skyler asks.
- Ehm, you really want to hear details about me in the toilet?
- Okay maybe not. She says and starts to look weird at my face. So does Will.
- What are you looking at?
- Eh... You got something on your mouth.. Skyler says.
- What is it?
- I don't know, Will do you know?
- Ehm no.. Let me take it away.
- Eww, is that cum! Skyler shouts.
- Ehm i... I see what it is and i get red around my cheeks.
- Ariana what the fuck did you do? Skyler asks.
- Nothing, let's eat.
- Looks like you already have. Will says and Skyler tries to not laugh.
- Excuse me? I say.
- Sorry i just..
- I can't have a little privacy, a little fun?
- Of course you can but you.
- Don't! Let's just eat.
- Wonder what's up with her.. Skyler whispers to WIll and they laugh.
- I think you are on your period. Skyler says and laugh out loud.
- Wow, funny. I say and try to keep myself from laughing.