Boy, Ian Loves Pringles (PACE'S POV)

"Ian, bro." I gently said, shaking Ian, who was crashed on the floor, holding a can of Pringles, and I grinned. He loved Pringles. "Wake up."

"Later!" He complained, moving my hand. "Can I have a couple more minutes of sleep mo- Pace?" He said waking up confusedly.

"Loser." I chuckled, my bleat almost out. Jeez, I gotta drag these guys to camp soon. Like really, they were WAY to old to be still alive, at least in the mortal world. I bet that with their amazing aura, I mean, they smell like demigod hot cocoa, which is pretty smelly, they would be dead now. But something is keeping the monsties away. Something dark. And mysterious... I should contact dad soon too..

"Eyy... Pace? Bro?" Ian asked. "Are you okay? You looked... scared for a moment."

"Yeah... I'm fine." I replied, back to easy going ol' me. "So, what are ya doing for summer?" I questioned, trying to change the subject.

"Uh..." He said, tousling his hair. "I guess I'm just going to hang out. Nothing much, what about yourself, since I must be boring you?"

"Going to my summer camp. I'm a counselor there, and I have a ton of work to do. But there isn't many young kids there, mostly 11 and up. So I don't have to deal with a lot."

"Cool. Where at? Can I come with, 'cause ya know, dramatic parents and sisters..."

"Yeah, I actually planned on taking you. I was actually about to ask." I replied shaking. Nope. Nada. I need to actually have Jessa and Cayden there too, and you might have a problem with that, nope. Yeah. Yay! Great.

"Sweet bro!" He shouted.

"Yeah. Sweet." I replied quietly. Soon after, we had brushed our teeth, yada yada yada (Do you really think I want to bore you with details?? Thats why this isn't in a girls perspective. Because I probably would xD) and eventually we left our dorm. "So, whadda ya want to do?" I asked.

"Well, as we have finals today, and we have like 1 hour, lets go study!" He mock shouted with joy. "Should we go grab the girls?" He asked afterwards.

"Sure. They might need some, too. But I don't think Cayden does. She's the smartest of us, honestly." I decided. We obviously decided to go grab some food, then we went over to the girls room. Honestly, I wasn't planning for them to be ready. "Jessa! Cayden!" I yelled.

"What?" They replied sassily, opening the door to them doing each other's makeup, which I actually didn't really suspect. "What?" They asked again, when they saw us gaping like fishes.

"No- No- Nothing." Ian stuttered, trying to assure them, and I probably would've joined him too, had I been talking. They looked, mind me for saying this about my friends, hot. "It's just we aren't really used to you girls in makeup?" He asked more than stated. Which was true, they were tomboy-esque, so I assumed that they were going somewhere. Obviously. "So- Studying?"

"One step ahead of ya, Ian!" Cayden grinned, opening the door a tinesy bit more and showing us an array of books in front of the little beanbags, where I naturally assumed the practical sisters had been sitting before. "We have Science, English, Math, and- Which one, Jessa?" She forgot. "Oh right, History!" She shouted in mock joy. Author literally forgot and decided to add that XD

"Fun." I said, face as flat and emotionless as a piece of cardboard, which I quickly changed to a happy, joyful-and mind you, mocking- face. "Let's start!" He shouted, jumping up like in High School Musical, then hitting his hand on a bookshelf in the process.

"So, Cayden," Ian said in a very funny, might I add, voice, sounding like a game show host, "If a salesman gets 2% commission on all sales, how much would said salesperson get from a $300 dollar sale?"