Ashes of life | Jackunzel |

Prolouge

Days and perhaps months passed. A little hole were created from the cave. Suddenly some hands were visible.
The water indide started to gush out the a lake.
A head looked up in the water, breathing slowly.
She pulled herself up from the water. The girl was confused.
"welcome Rapunzel" a voice said. The girl who now understood that her name was Rapunzel looked around, trying too fin the one who talked too her.
She grabbed her hair who still were in the water. Rapunzel walked in the green grass, she walked to a tree close to a lake. She were tired.
Rapunzel lied in the grass. She just needed too close her eyes, when she falled asleep.

-

Rapunzel waked up as she saw flowers.
Wait flowers? She sat up with big eyes. In the grass were she just slept... It was full of flowers. only were she was...
She stands up, and watched the grass. Rapunzel were confused and scared.
She walked to another tree. She climbed it up, with a bit help thanks too her hair. She sat in the tree as she heard a female voice.
"Let the love carry you"
"let the love carry me?" She screamed as her feets lifted from the branch.
She flew. First she was scared but then she started too giggling.
"woho! This is awsome!" she said as she flew too another tree.
She flew again too closest village, she landed.
"hello everyone I can fly!" she said laughing, she spinned around with her hair. Nobody listened.
"hello-oo!" she said.
"loook!" She said and flew a bit over the ground.
Rapunzel sighed. She walked to a little girl and waved her hand infront of her face.
She did the same to another one, suddenly two boys were running to her with open arms. Rapunzel did so, open her arms, as she tought he was about too hug her. She closed her eyes but opened them again as the boy just ran throw her, so did the other one. She fell' to the ground. She felt weird. A old man walked throw her.
"whats happening!?" she said scared, looking at her hands.
"can anybody hear me!!?" she yelled, while tears streamed down her face.

~
A/N Hope you like it. So its reminds about the beggining in Rise of the guardians.
Sorry for my bad english. Don't forget to comment anything you think I should change. Anything who were spelled wrong or something like that. And I promise next chapter will be longer than this!