Apart-Chapter 11

Padmè was hurt. She was crying. Her heart was aching, he could feel it.
"Anakin...please be ok, please" she cried.

  Anakin shot up from his bed.
"Padmè!"
Obi-Wan rushed from the other room. "Anakin I heard you yell, are you alright?"
"I'm fine, sorry I woke you."
Obi-Wan nodded,"tell me if you wish to speak of it" Obi-Wan left the room.
'Oh Padmè..' He thought to himself. It had been almost 9 months since he's seen her. Longer than Obi-Wan had said. Anakin was almost a Jedi, and when he gets the rank of Jedi he will return to her.

Meanwhile in Naboo...
"ANAKIN NO PLEASE NO!!!!"
Her father and mother bursted through the door.
"Padmè! Padmè!" Her father yelled.
She opened her eyes quickly.
"I, I saw him. He was in pain..he was hurt..." She cried.
Her father hugged her and she cried into his arms.
"When is he going to come back dad? When?"
"Soon my darling, soon."
"I'm sorry for waking you, you two should go back to bed."
"Are you sure your alright?"
"Yes I'm alright thank you." She smiled. He nodded and left the room.

She laid back down. 'Oh Ani please come back soon' she cried softly and silently to her self for the rest of the night.

Back on Genenosis...
  The sun was rising. Anakin had already gone outside. He was meditating. Thinking about the horrible dream he had about Padmè. He suddenly felt a presence.
"Yes master?"
"The council wishes us to return to coruscant today for a council meeting."
"When do we leave?"
"In about an hour. I would recommend getting your things packed soon."
Anakin nodded in agreement.

  Anakin was loading the last of his stuff onto the ship.
"Anakin have you forgotten anything?"
"No master"
The ship took off into light speed. Obi-Wan and Anakin were sitting in the front to fly the ship. He turned to Anakin.
"What we're you dreaming out last night?"
"Nothing master it was only an old dream. Nothing to worry about"
"Anakin I sense there is more about this dream then you are telling me"
He turned to Obi-Wan,"it's nothing master trust me"
Obi-Wan nodded but knew he was lying.

  Soon they arrived at coruscant and entered the Jedi temple. Obi-Wan sat in his chair after reporting the battled on Genenosis and Alderaan. Anakin was about to walk out of the room when master Yoda stopped him.
"What age are you Skywalker?"
"19 Master Yoda"
"Hmmm, ready is he for the trials Master Obi-Wan?"
Obi-Wan looked to Yoda, "yes master my padawan is fully trained and ready for the trails"
"Good. The trials he will face next week."
Anakin was giddy with happiness. He would finally be a Jedi. He will finally be able to see Padmè soon.

A few days later on Naboo...

Padmè went down stairs to find her family eating breakfast. She sat down and started to serve herself.
"I'm sorry for last night, I guess i just had a stupid nightmare"
Her father and mother looked at her in concern. "Padmè he will come back soon, you shouldnt worry so much about him. He will be ok."
"I know father I just....he was in so much pain it was like I could feel it..." She looked down. "Again I'm sorry I shouldn't have waken you"
"It's alright darling don't worry about it"
They all continued eating. After breakfast she went to the balcony where they had their first kiss. Padmè looked onto the small Island she used to swim to. Tears filled her eyes.
"I can't do this Ani, I'm not strong enough. I'm sorry I miss you so much" she cried into her hands.
She felt strong arms wrap around her and kiss her neck.
"Anakin..." She whispered.
Padmè turned around. He looked at her with pure awe.
"Ani oh my god, I missed you so much" she cried. Anakin leaned down and kissed her desperately. "Oh Padmè.." He kissed her again. "I've missed you so much Padmè, I'm sorry I was gone for so long" he kissed down her neck.
"That doesn't matter, you're here now."
He kissed her one more time then looked into her eyes.
"I knew I would find you here" he smiled. "is there some where private we can go?" He grinned.
"Yes for a matter of fact there is"
She led him into their old honeymoon suite. He slowly unbuttoned her dress, kissing her neck, then collar bone, then her chest. She was breathing heavily. Her hands were running through his hair. He slipped her dress off.
Then she helped him take his leather Jedi covering and his dark brown tunic. Now all that was left was his light brown, almost see through shirt, and his pants. She helped him take off his pants. Her hand touched his bare chest. He was breathing heavily. He took off his shirt and leaned her against the wall.
"Padmè..." He whispered as he kissed her neck. Her hands were grabbing his hair. She's wanted this so bad. She missed him so much. She wrapped her legs around his hips and he heaved forward. He kissed her deeply, both breathing heavily. He missed her more than anything. These were the best moments of their lives, when they were together and happy. But she still didn't know he was keeping a secret from her.