Short Stories Part 1

The Missing Classroom

The classroom no one noticed was the classroom everyone missed. As a young teacher, you become overwhelmed and anxious, of your new students, class or subject. Everything could potentially go wrong. Jason liked to vandalize everything from the ceiling to the corners of the walls. So when he saw that the old haunted classroom was going to be demolished, he knew he couldn't miss the opportunity to paint the walls. 

Suggestions

*Point of view could be of Jason or a teacher

*The vandalism could potentially lead to saving the classroom

*Jason could get kicked out of his house and now he lives in the classroom

The Hidden Messages

Anaya was always in and out of relationships. She had a hard time committing to just one man. She was the kind of person that as a child she was never loved. But that all changed once she found a note in her locker. She had first mistaken it as just a f*ck boy who wanted to get with her. But as more and more days past she received a lot more and more. She finally decided to read one and she realized that if she could go back in time she would have read the letters soon.

Suggestions

*the messages could literally be anything

         -For Example:

               *someone is being abused and has been messaging Anaya to help them

              *it's a secret cult that they want her to join

              *it's a world of monsters and the messages are pictures/evidence of the monsters

             *the messages show how a boy/girl is in love with the locker next to Anaya, but they never had                 the courage to say it them until now, and they have the wrong locker

Dreaming Made Real

What if you had a dream come true? A dream in which you woke up to every morning. But not just any kind of dream. In this dream, you are trying to save the world. You have to complete a mission every night. If you were to fail then the earth will come closing to its death. But if you complete the mission a country in the world is restored back to what is paradise.

Suggestions

*instead of it just being about one person that does this it could be a group of people

*there has to be someone else that doesn't want the "Dreamers^" to complete their missions

                     ^Dreamers: people who have missions in their dreams to save the world

*for the missions they fail, it doesn't necessarily have to be the countries that are in poverty

*Also there are 195 countries in the world

Finally Awoken

Being asleep for hundreds of years after being poisoned by a man who never loved you, is tragic. Milla hoped to seek revenge on the man that cursed her but the man is someone else now and she is set to discover this individual once more.

Suggestions

*she finds love again (cliche)

*she never finds him but once she settles down, it turns out he was the one she was looking for

*finds the one who poisoned her and kills him

___________________________________________________________________

6 Word Story Challenge:

This is a challenge that involves writing a story with 6 chosen words that you or others pick.

6 Words:

 Tree, Mustache, Paper Towels, Chaos, Crystal Meth, Computer

The Boy Who Lives in The City

In the modern 21th Century, in a common time where teenagers want to explore their limits, lives an adolescent named Adrian. Technically barely an adult since his birthday was in last July, but he still wants to explore his boundaries before having to settle with someone. He isn't the type of guy that promotes more peace or let's build trees or don't waste paper towels. He feels like his only escape from the reality of his parent's unknown death is drugs. He is always sitting in his computer smoking crystal meth that he buys from his so-called "friends". The traces of the drug always getting in his mustache. 

In one sunny afternoon, Adrian began feeling like there was no reason to keep on living until he began thinking: why should I have to die for something the government did?  He believes that the government had something to do with his parent's death which is what caused Adrian to want to destroy the world with chaos.

Will he find enough evidence to blame the death's of his parents on the government? Are his parents the only ones targeted? How did his parents die?

Will he succeed alone in destroying the planet? Does he find someone that has the same motives he has in destroying the world? Will anyone stop him?

 Suggestions

*He could use some help by building or joining a cult

*His day job could involve working in the government

             * this may help him begin to off shutting off the threat

                           *he could be a hacker for the FBI/CIA/ATF/DEA/ICE etc.

* Don't write a description with so many questions like I did

6 Words:

Chicken, Chair, Bird, Cabinet, Chainsaw, Feather

The Chicken v.s. Bird

Between the battle of the survival of the human race, there stood only two other mammals wanting to destroy the humans; birds and chickens. Together they made the worst combination to unite with each other to clear the Earth of the mess humans have made and the humans themselves. The leader of the birds, "Cabinet", and of the chickens, "Chair", go on a mission to stop a group of humans from entering the bird's territory. Due to their stubbornness in wanting to overrule each other, the humans see this as an advantage and trap them in a corner. Using a potion the humans got from a witch, they believed that the animals will be poisoned and die. However, they both turned into humans. 

Suggestions

*it could be a love story between Bird and Chicken

*it could be action packed 

      *Humans vs Birds and Chickens

*Pleases change names if you want to write about it

*Humans can win which shows why the world is shaped today (with humans ruling the earth)

"Author's" Note

Hope you:

*read(no duh but read everything I write(I will soon publish something))

*like

*share

*follow me (of course I think it's only fair)