No One Will Ever Know

Nina has always had special powers since young. She has been trained in secrecy to become the strongest soldier in battle. But no one believed she would be strong enough to battle the son of the king from the rival kingdom living across the wall. They have been mortal enemies since the beginning of time. She is the chosen one to stop it all... Or is she...

Example of how it should start:
Hiding. That's all I have been doing all my life. Never could I stop to enjoy myself but fighting now, this I enjoy. Every soldier, warrior, guard, in this kingdom and others I have been able to beat. We have won lands and lands with gold and much more but no one knows I'm a woman. People would feel more dishonored than they would have been without knowing. All I have to do is show up to fight with a heavy suit (that I personally don't need by the way) and fight a man that has no virtue. I have to make boring strategies because I have my mentors there to watch my every move. It's such a hassle but I love fighting, the adrenaline, the people cheering, my kingdom progressing and expanding. That's why I've decided to stop hiding to show everyone who I truly am, a soldier.
_______________________________________________________________________
That photo took a long time to "photoshop" but I do not own it. I just thought it might give you a sense of the girl. How? I don't know but I was just in a mood to put a photo hoped you enjoyed it.

...Hope you click the star because come one this one is actually better than the rest...

Edited: Nov. 12, 2016