The Thing That Ruined It All

You know how in video games, food gives you power ups, what if it were to happen in real life? Well it did in the year 2120 when a scientist was trying to duplicate food due to it almost becoming extinct. The scientist left his lab alone one-day, with two chemicals that if mixed together it could destroy the earth. Many locals were aware of this and planned an attack to capture the chemicals to threaten their abusive ruler. In that same night due to the riot, the whole village was destroyed and the only thing that survived was a machine with the potential to make food. No one know this due to the food only being produced every hour and only every other month at different locations nearby. When the king from a neighboring city discovered this device, he sent out chosen ones to capture the last of the food. The king was also able to find out that the scientist was able to accidentally transform the food into power ups, allowing each food group with it's own power, with this the king could rule over the earth.

Example of How It Should Start:

"Boom!... Boom!... Boom!... That's already 10 power ups since yesterday!!!" said Jared while capturing three more rarexfoo with his device located in his arm. Only the chosen ones are allowed to have a pohice and capture rarexfoo.

"No fair, I've only gotten 8 power ups," I said with a frown on my face.

"You need to be quick when you find the rarexfoo they like to hide in really small spaces," Jared said while looking suspiciously around the alley we were in as if the rarexfoo were hiding nearby.

"Do you think we should call it a day?" I asked, already exhausted from all the chasing around. I wiped the sweat off my forehead with my hand.

"Maybe," he teased as we headed back to the village.

Definition of words (that were made-up):

~rarexfoo- the "powerups" (food)

~pohice- device on arm that captures the rarexfoo

"Author's" Note

Hope you:

*read(no duh but read everything I write)

*like

*share

*follow me (of course I think its only fair) 

*also I know I used the same title because I thought the other wasn't used correctly 

*and I also wrote a long intro for no apparent reason ^0^ ---laughs---^0^