Chapter 2

Caiden above

Walking into the club behind Elena all you could hear is the thumping bass. I looked around and it was filled with hot sweaty bodies grinding on each other and couples basically having sex along the walls.

"Let's go get some drinks" Elena screams in my ear. I just nod my head at her.

We head to the bar where we both order shots of tequila until we are feeling drunk enough to dance and not care what we look like.

"Let's dance" Elena yells while jumping of the stool, grabbing my arm and going to the dance floor. Elena barges through the crowd until we reach the middle. An upbeat song comes on and we start moving our bodies sensually.

After a couple of songs I feel eyes on me. I scan the room when my eyes connect to a pair of gorgeous chocolate eyes. My wolf immediately starts screaming in my head one word "Mate" I start scanning him and I have never seen something so perfect in my life. He has chocolate brown eyes, brown hair, structured jaw and high cheekbones. Roaming my eyes downwards I see broad shoulders with muscles bulging underneath his tight black V-neck T-shirt. From what I could see from a distance he had a 8-pack abs and wore black skinny jeans which emphasized his thick muscular thighs.

I recognise him as the future alpha Caiden. He graduated high school last year when I was in junior. Rosie my wolf starts purring in my head, talking about how strong our mate is.

Happiness builds inside me when he walks up to me. He drops his head beside me and breathed "Mine" in my ear, nipping it slightly.

"Hi" I said with red cheeks.

He chuckled, then said "Hello sweetheart. Do you want to dance?"

"Sure" I replied. He then grabbed my waist, turning me around and grinding himself into me. We danced for ages and I could slowly feel his bulge growing bigger. Leaning into my ear he whispers "Do want to get out of here?"

Still feeling the effects of alcohol in my system I drunkenly giggle and nod. Caiden then grabs my hand and pulls me to the entrance of the club. He helps me into his car and starts driving to the pack house where he lives with his parents, the current Alpha and Luna. When we arrive Caiden grabs and pulls me onto his shoulder. I squeal at the suddenness and he smacks my butt lightly while chuckling.

"Shh love we wouldn't want anybody hearing would we?" I kept quiet after that. We finally reach his room which is at the third floor of the four story mansion.

Caiden opens the door and starts ripping my dress off my body. He grabs my face in his hand and smashes his lips to mine. It got heated pretty fast and soon I was tugging at his shirt. He broke away and pulled his shirt off himself revealing his perfect 8-pack abs. I almost drooled. He pushed me back on the bed where he the proceeded to make tonight the best night of my life.