Twin Princes

Once upon another time, there was a king and a queen who had twin princes. When they were old enough to marry, the king would host a ball to decide their brides. They sent out invitations to every house in the kingdom, including the house of Anastasia and Drizella. The invitation said,
We the royal family of this kingdom is hosting a ball to decide the brides of my twin sons Prince George and Prince Henry. All of the elegable men and women of the kingdom are cordially invited to the ball. We hope to see you there.

-The royal family

Drizella always got the mail, so she was first to read it. After she was done, she called Anastasia down to read it. Because Anastasia was on the other side of the house, (which is 1/16 of a mile long) their step mother and step sister also heard her. They ran down as well and met at the door.
"Anastasia, look!"
Cinderella read along with Anastasia. When they were done their step mother read it. Anastasia  asked," Can we go, please, Stepmother?"
"Well, I don't know-"
"Please, Stepmother. We'll never ask for anything else ever again," Drizella barged in.
"Well, I suppose so - If you get your chores done on time and find something suitable to wear."
Anastasia and Drizella were filled with joy. They ran up to their bedroom and started looking for a dress to wear.
Meanwhile, Cinderella was upset that they got to go." But mother, they can't go! They'll look like fools, and they'll embarrass our family name!"
Lady Tremaine had no worries when saying," I said," If "."
Cinderella, finally getting it,
said," Ohh," If "." They chuckled, worry gone out of Cinderella's face.