Ch.2 "Just Be Friends"

Travis's POV

I wish I can turn back time and repeat the moment, I really REALLY made a bad impression at my first visit..

Here I am stuck with Aphmau and talking with her while I can't stop thinking about that blue-haired Angel... I mean, yeah... Angel...

"So, Travis.. How's it been? It's been a long time.." Aphmau said and her smile is full of joy..
"I'm doing great, tho I'm still looking for a job AROUND here.." I said and Aphmau raised an eyebrow..

"W-what do you mean?" Aphmau asked and I clear my throat..
"I'm gonna be living just a few blocks away from here and I just ran with Dante and Nicole, was that her name..? Anyway, As Dante mentioned you living here too.. I kinda.. Got excited and asked about your address and ran here.." I said and Aphmau smiled..

"And then, that incident happened.." I said and I was referring to my first impression on the blue-haired Angel..

"Ohh? Don't worry, Katelyn will get over it soon.. I hope.." She said and played her fingers..
"So? Her name is Katelyn?" I said, hmm... That is actually a pretty name..

"APHMAU ARE YOU STILL GONNA PLAY WITH ME OR NOT?!" One guy came out of nowhere upstairs holding pink pony..

"Uhhhhh...." I start thinking that this guy has a thing for ponies..

"U-um! YOU SEE NOTHING! He and I are p-playing video games! T-that's all.." Aphmau excused and looked at the guy..

"Uh huh.. I can SEE that.." I said and smiled at the two of them..
"I'm Travis by the way.. The most handsome devilish good-looking guy around here.." I said and the guy stared at me looking a bit confused..

"Ehem! He's my friend.. He's new here.." Aphmau said and I smiled..

"Anyway! Zane meet Travis.. Travis meet Zane.. My best best best friend around this town.." Aphmau said..

"I thought we were best friends... Aph.." I said and make the puppy eyes..

"Well... I have too many best best friends.. And you and I never saw after highschool.. Umm, but then.. I hope you guys can get along.. REALLY WELL.." Aphmau said and I stared at Zane..

"Of course we will.. But I'm not gonna play ponies with him.." I said..

"I-I-I wasn't playing ponies!" Zane said as he blushes a bit, I can see that behind his mask..

"Yeahhh, sure~" I said, then after that, the three of us chatted a little bit longer..