Ch.1 "How they Met"

Katelyn's POV

It was another day of random things, I have no idea what to do this Sunday, I am not even in the mood to go outside.. Cause Aphmau and Kawaii Chan will probably drag me in some weird events again..

"Katelyn~Sama!" Kawaii Chan called me and I slowly put down the book I'm reading and open my door..

"WHAT?!" I yelled at her and my voice echoed downstairs, and then Kawaii Chan ran after me..

"Katelyn~Sama! Can you look after the house for today? I mean, Kawaii Chan needs to go to her new job! Teehee~ Sooooo? Do you mind? Katelyn~Sama?" Kawaii Chan said and I looked at her like I don't care anyway and walked back but then Kawaii Chan grabbed my hand and pleaded..

"OH MY IRENE! Fine! I have nothing to do anyway.. Plus, Aphmau is playing with Zane in her bedroom anyway.." I said and Kawaii Chan bounces like a kid and waved goodbye and left..

"Now.. Maybe reading downstairs will be okay enough.. I mean, it's peaceful here now in the sofa.." I said to myself and went back upstairs and grabbed my book and jumped at the sofa..

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"UGH! ARE YOU KIDDING ME NOW?!" I yelled and get up at the sofa with anger.. Seriously can I have a peaceful break...?!

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"UGH! Coming!" I said and go straight to the door and opened slowly until a white-haired boy suddenly jumped and hugged me..

"W-what in the name of Irene..?!" I got flustered and punched the guy and then he passed out..

"W-wha....what the...." I stared at the white-haired guy and Aphmau suddenly went downstairs to see what's going on..

"KATELYN ARE YOU OKAY? WAS THERE A BURGLAR?" Aphmau asked and I looked back at the white-haired guy wearing dark green jacket..

"Umm no.. I don't know! But HE HUGGED ME AND I DO NOT LIKE IT!" I said and Aphmau goes to the guy that I beat up..

"T-t-Travis....?" Aphmau stares and she sounded like she met this guy before..

"U-uh... Tsk! MY HEAD!" The white-haired guy woke up and looked at me slowly..

"O-oh I'm sorry about before! I wasn't thinking! I thought I can jumped on Aphmau by my hug attack and then... I don't know that Aphmau has a roommate... And without me thinking, I hugged you.. SO SORRY!" The guy apologized and I stared at him and stood straight and crossed my arms..

"It's okay.. JUST DON'T HUG WITHOUT EVEN THINKING!" I said and walked away getting my book and heading to my bedroom..