Ch.3 "Maid Disaster"

Katelyn's POV

It's been 2 weeks ever since I started reading books from John Green.. I was done reading "Paper Towns" the next one I'm reading is "The Fault In Our Stars"... It is actually a good book..

"KATELYN~SAMA!!" Kawaii Chan goes in my room without knocking, she was screaming my name so loudly..

"Katelyn~Sama! T-t-t-the NEW CAFE THAT KAWAII CHAN LIKES IS FINALLY OPENED!!" Kawaii Chan squealed..

I rolled my eyes and go to Kawaii Chan.. "Is that all you want to say? Cause ugh! My Irene! You almost made me panic!" I said and got mad on Kawaii Chan, Kawaii Chan slowly looked down..

"Kawaii Chan is sorry to Katelyn~Sama.. It's just.. Kawaii Chan is so happy that her FAVORITE CAFE IS OPENED! And Kawaii Chan would like to work there!!" Kawaii Chan said and squealed once more and this time I punch Kawaii Chan..

"Oh my Irene! When will you calm yourself?!" I yelled..
"A-ah! K-Katelyn~Sama is a meanie.." Kawaii Chan pouted..

Next thing I knew is Kawaii Chan dragged me into the cafe while I was off guard.. She is all happy and fluffy over the cafe..

"Why do you want me here again?" I asked..
"Kawaii Chan needs a support from her friend! KAWAII CHAN WOULD LIKE TO WORK HERE!!" Kawaii Chan said so and dragged me inside the cafe.. Just as Kawaii Chan was talking to a manager, I was looking around the cafe.. Just then, I saw Dante and... Travis...

"Oh Katelyn.. Fancy seeing you here!" Dante goes to me and I smiled..
"Well fancy seeing you here too.." I said and then Travis stared at me up and down..

"You look beautiful in your clothes.." Travis said and winked at me..
"T-the nerve of this.. ARGH! Don't wink at me!" I said and hold my fists as I feel like I want to punch someone real hard already..

"Huh? Katelyn~Sama? Dante~Kun? And who might you be?" Kawaii Chan asked..
"The name is Travis.. I am Dante's best friend.." Travis said and winked at Kawaii Chan, I looked at Kawaii Chan and she was just smiling..

"Umm.. Katelyn~Sama! The manager wants to talk with you!" Kawaii Chan said and I raised my eyebrow..

"Why?" I asked..
"Kawaii Chan isn't sure why? But she really wants to speak with you!" Kawaii Chan said and I just head to the manager's office..

"Oh! Hello there Ms.Katelyn Sama.." The manager said..
"Oh my Irene.. P-please just call me Katelyn.." I said and then the manager gave me a warm smile..

"May I give you an offer too? On this work? You're character just fit perfectly for the new event in my cafe!" She said and I gave a shock look..

"U-umm, I'm not sure how to respond.. I am... Just..." I tried to tell her that I am not applying as a maid..

"Will you be the Tsundere Maid? It would really help! You can be as mean as you can on the customers!" The Manager said.. Now that she mentions "mean" I can actually take the offer to trash talk people.. Tho.. I am not a Tsundere..