The start

CHAPTER1:

THE START

---------------------------------------------

I wake up early for a fresh new day of school.HIGH SCHOOL!! I'm scared but I don't let that trample my excitement of being a freshman(fresh meat that's what it actually means) I urge myself to wake before my cranky mom beats me to it I hesitate but I still get up I groan to the fact that from now on up to four years I need to wake up early I mean super early! I get my towel and head downstairs to the restroom I hate doing that there's two restrooms like come on someone just fix the upstairs tub! I get in and sing parts of song I memorize by heart. In twenty minutes I'm barely getting out and walking to my bedroom as I get the clothes I picked out for today I get a text from my BFF ughhhhh!!!! Shouldn't he be sleeping I check it anyways and it says "hey you scared for today" of course I'm not scared well maybe! As I hear my mom wake up I start to get my stuff and wait by the door or that's what she thinks nahhhh I'm playing video games. I walk to the car and wait for her to come and go as we left I was singing to that stupid song about how Taylor swift is twenty two and doing it with strangers like literally just calm down Taylor you'll find someone. I finally see the big building with signs saying welcome and welcome back I spot no one there that I know it's so boring until I spot Derek. He screams and runs to me and I run to him. He finally says"omg I haven't seen you in such a while katy"I say "dude it's only been two months!" Then we both laugh and head to where are class rooms are posted but we don't have the same class I say "I'm so sad I'll be a loner in there" he then looks at me and raises an eyebrow and says" ummm news flash you talk a lot and your super nice anyone would want to be your friend!" I'm so glad I heard that from him because he never lies even when it hurts.