Chapter One:

Alexis' P.O.V

Another night of all out amazement.
I woke up with a pounding headache and I was in someone's bed, I looked down to see if I was clothed, luckily I was. I looked around the room and noticed I was alone. I jumped up and struggled to look for my phone. As soon as I found it I checked the time but saw how many missed calls and unread texts I had from my mother but one missed phone call in particular caught my eye.

Big Bro: 1 missed call

I immediately managed to call him back and of course he answered almost instantly.

"WHERE ARE YOU MOM IS WORRIED SICK SHE CALLED ME OVER THREE HUNDRED TIMES CAUSE SHE HAS ZERO IDEA WHERE YOU WENT ALEXIS YOU CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS TO HER!" he yelled at me as soon as he picked up.

Don't get me wrong I realize I stress my mother out with some of the things I do, but I can handle myself she really has nothing to worry about. I'm alive, I'm fine and I'm about to come home.

"I'm not calling her and explaining myself if you want to then go ahead, I'm coming home." And with that I hung up the phone and darted for the door.

••

As I made my was to the front door of our home my mother was anxiously waiting on the lounge chair in our living area.

"Oh my gosh sweetie, are you okay?? Where were you? Why didn't you tell me where you were going? Why do you continuously do this?" She began to yell.

"Mom, enough with the questions, I have a headache can't we deal with this a little later?" All I wanted was to sleep.
"No Alexis, we won't even have to deal with this, I can't worry myself to death, no matter what I do you still manage to go around my rules and do as you please. You go lie down, I'll have this all settled when you wake up."