Chapter Four:

We got to LA sooner than I expected. The plane ride might've seem shorter cause I slept the entire time. Literally.

We made it to I'm guessing my house not long after landing, we waited a minute at the airport cause there were people waiting to see the twins and my brother, while they were doing their thing I just stood there. Let's just hope no one gets the wrong idea.

I checked my phone to see the time 8:57 I'm definitely not asking Alex to show me around tonight. I could go unpack my blankets and stuff.

"Alex, where am I supposed to sleep? I don't have a bed." I didn't fail to remind him.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out, I have two extra rooms, one of them I'm making yours but before you came I considered those two rooms Ethan and Grayson's when they stayed over, since we're all pretty tired from our trip they're staying for the night so I have to find somewhere to place you.

I thought to myself for a second. I'm his sister. He needs to place of them elsewhere.

"Why can't one of them sleep on the couch or something, I could go ahead and get my room set up partially."

"It was a last minute thing when I found out you were coming to live with me, they're going back to their place tomorrow. What do you want to do? I don't want to make one of them sleep on a couch, but then again, I'm not putting you on it either."

"Why don't you just sleep with me?" I heard someone say from the kitchen.
I turned and saw Grayson standing propped up on the fridge.

"Well that's a definite no!" Alex exclaimed giving him a glare.

"Dude, I'm not meaning anything like that and you know it, like you said, we're all exhausted, I mean for crying out loud Ethan is already out. No one wants to sleep on a couch especially after being in a plane for so long, Ethan and I are leaving in the morning, then the room is all hers."

I looked over at Grayson and then back at Alex, I wasn't even sure what was going to happen, why is Grayson being so nice to me, first he lets me sit in his lap, now he wants me to sleep in the room with him. What is this?

"What do you want to do Alexis?" Alex asked

"I'll sleep wherever just as long as I can get some rest, I mean a bed is a bed." I looked over at Grayson.

"You stay on your side, I'll stay on mine, got it?"

He just smirked ad walked back upstairs, I didn't hesitate to follow.
I went straight for my small suitcase to grab some shorts and a T to sleep in, then ran off to the nearest bathroom cause my brother has like 4. I quickly removed my clothes and placed the pajamas over my exposed body. The T was so long I looked like I was wearing a dress. Oh well. I walked out of the bathroom then found the room Grayson was located in, he was already laying down just scrolling through his phone, that is until he noticed me walk in.

"You finally ready?" He giggled.

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, you didn't have to wait up."

"Just come on, I gave you an extra pillow just in case."
Not long after I laid down and got comfortable, I snuggled deep into the blankets.

"Goodnight Grayson."

I heard no reply so I shrugged it off and closed my eyes, letting sleep take control.