LUEX THE HEDGEHOGG (new OC, male)

Name: Luex the hedgehog

Nickname: Star

Race: hedgehog

Ability: water and ice bending

Weakness: Speed and running

Like: Surfing, swimming, barbecue and ladies

Dislikes: Running and Shadow the hedgehog

Special attack: Tsunami; water cage and ice paralyze

Offense: Ice thorns; water whips

Defense: Ice shield; water bubble

Love interest: Aoi - chan (Aoi the Chimera)

Life story:

 His father was a Military (current 5 star general) during a war near the sea, his father was bathing in the sea then an ordinary merhog appeared in front of his bathing father then in an instant they fall in love. His mother was banished in the ocean kingdom because she fall in love to a land hedgehog and bared a child. his mother was given feet and lived on land.

Luex was born and the only organic hedgehog who is not afraid of the water. he is an obedient son but somehow he has a side of him as a rebel, his father did not bother at all this rebellions attitude of him, as long as he take his job seriously. He is a secret agent of G.U.N and one of the candidate for the next commander in G.U.N., his rival o this position is no other than Shadow the hedgehog.

He has a mission and was assigned to look for the missing Flemming project. So as a secret agent he went to the Cannon and pretend to be a local, he has a house on the Cannon and whenever he has a time he can be seen in the sea surfing. He is a local with his own attitude as a surfer, an ordinary sapient and a ladies man.

He has an underground facility in his house, that is filled with water and many training materials, and whenever he likes it he practice with that facility of his. one night he met Aoi - chan in the sea, he was about to surf when he sees the sea was half frozen and there he saw Aoi - chan which is playing in the sea, using her powers.

He is courting to Aoi - chan but still a ladies man, the only problem is that Aoi - chan is super dense, she did not care what Luex was doing. Luex was is commonly known as Star, but only Aoi - chan call him in his real name "Luex".

whenever Aoi -chan was hanging out with some guys, Luex is a very jealous type of guy, for he wants only Aoi - chan, too bad Aoi- chan is totally dense.